Sudak is a frequent guest on the tables of Russian hostesses. Cooks love it for its diet and ease of preparation. Also, the advantages of this fish include low-bone, low price and affordability - this fish can be bought at any store or market, an unbroken carcass or ready-made fillet. And what delicious dishes are obtained from it! ..
Minced meat from perch for cutlets
If you want to make delicious fish cakes, then mince is the basis of the basics! You need to be patient, but the result will pay off. We present to your attention minced meat from perch for cutlets.
- pike perch - the whole carcass;
- onions - 1 piece;
- bread crumb (soaked in advance in milk) - 1-2 pieces;
- salt, ground black pepper, herbs - to taste.
- Wash the fish well under running water.
- To clear of scales, to gut.
- Butcher the fish: remove the ridge and large bones. Small bones can be left - they will not be felt in the stuffing.
- Cut the fillet into small pieces, do the same with onions.
- Skip all the ingredients through a meat grinder.
Our mince is ready! Unleash your imagination while cooking: try to make cutlets breaded and without, in a double boiler or in the oven - the result will pleasantly surprise you.
Pike perch fish cakes
Fish pike perch - a culinary classic. They are tender, melting in the mouth and extremely juicy. Such cutlets will appeal to everyone, from small to large. If you want to please your family members, use our recipe.
- zander - 1 kilogram;
- onions - 1 head;
- chicken egg - 1 piece;
- lard (fat) - 40 grams;
- bread crumb - 50 grams;
- ground black pepper;
- salt to taste.
- Rinse the zander thoroughly.
- Gut the carcass, butcher. We will need only the filet.
- Wash the fillet again.
- Cut the skin off the bacon. Scroll the fillet with and the fat in a meat grinder. Add minced salt and pepper, add bread and egg soaked in water or milk. Mix well.
- Form small cutlets.
- Fry in a hot frying pan with butter until browning.
It is good to garnish the resulting dish with mashed potatoes or any other side dish that you like. Enjoy your meal!
Oven cutlets in the oven
Cooking meatballs in the oven is a favorite technique of those who adhere to the principles of proper nutrition, but do not intend to deny themselves delicious food. In addition, cooking them is not too troublesome. We offer you to cook cutlets of zander in the oven.
- pike perch fillet - 500 grams;
- onions - 1 piece;
- milk (for soaking bread) - 100 grams;
- roll - 1 piece;
- sour cream 15% - 2 tablespoons;
- butter - for lubrication;
- salt to taste;
- ground black pepper - to taste;
- Rinse the fillet, cut into medium-sized cubes, chop in a meat grinder.
- Soak the loaf in milk. Then squeeze it well so that there is no excess liquid in the minced meat.
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Grind bread and onions in a meat grinder.
- Combine fillet, salt, pepper, egg and onion and onion mass.
- Grease a baking sheet or baking dish with butter. Form cutlets, put them on a baking sheet, pour sour cream.
- Bake at 180-200 degrees for about 20 minutes.
For a side dish to such cutlets, it is better to serve stewed cabbage, brown rice, or just fresh vegetables. For more dietary dishes, try cooking cutlets without adding bread: the taste characteristics of this will not deteriorate, and you will not worry about the figure! Also, meatballs cooked in the oven are an excellent option for the smallest, because this dish has a little fat and a lot of phosphorus, which is necessary for a growing body.
Pike perch fish cutlet with prunes
Another recipe in your piggy bank. Fish pike perch cutlet with prunes - truly a delicacy and a treat! Prune gives the dish a special piquancy and magically contrasts with the fish.
- pike perch fillet - 0.5 kilograms;
- white bread - 50 grams;
- dried pitted prunes - 100 grams;
- chicken egg - 2 pieces;
- milk - for soaking bread;
- butter - 1 teaspoon;
- breadcrumbs or flour;
- salt, black pepper - to taste.
- First, rinse the prunes and pour boiling water to swell. Leave for half an hour, then drain the water, squeeze.
- Hard boil one egg.
- Soak the bread in milk, after removing the crust.
- Pass the washed fillet through a meat grinder along with pressed bread.
- Mix the minced meat thoroughly with the egg, salt and pepper.
- We prepare the filling for the cutlets: 1/2 of the boiled egg mixed with prunes (previously crushed), add the butter there.
- We make flat cakes from the prepared minced meat, put the filling there (1 tsp) and form the medium-sized cutlets.
- Bread in breadcrumbs or flour and fry in vegetable oil until golden brown.
Such cutlets fit perfectly into the festive table. We recommend serving them with hot mashed potatoes or oven-baked golden potatoes, but also buckwheat or rice are suitable as a side dish.
Pike perch caviar
If you bought a whole zander, but it turned out to be caviar, then you can be congratulated! Many do not know what can be done with it, and send eggs to the trash. And, by the way, caviar can be fried or salted, but it would be much better to prepare tender cutlets from it for lunch or dinner. We will tell you how to make cutlets from pike perch caviar.
- pike perch caviar - 1 kilogram;
- egg - 1 piece;
- garlic - 1 clove;
- semolina - a couple of tablespoons;
- onions - one head;
- flour - 2-3 tablespoons;
- soda - a pinch;
- pepper and salt.
- Pre-prepare caviar, scald caviar with boiling water for this purpose, clear of films and rinse. Mash lightly with a fork.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Thoroughly mix eggs with eggs, onions, garlic, flour and semolina, avoiding the formation of lumps.
- Allow the meat to stand for 20-30 minutes.
- Spread the minced meat in a pan with a tablespoon, fry it first on high heat, then on low heat.
The main thing in this recipe is not to overdo it with flour, otherwise the cutlets will be dry and stiff. Do not be alarmed by the liquid consistency of minced meat: it should be slightly thicker than the dough for fritters. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try fish cakes and red fish and mushroom cutlets.