Turkey cutlets stuffed with mushrooms, you will like very much. Cutlets are not simple, but with a surprise in the form of a filling of mushrooms. The combination of two products and cooking according to all the requirements of proper nutrition will delight you with its aroma and taste and protect your body from being overweight. The recipe is simple and quick to prepare. With these cutlets you can diversify the familiar menu and get a lot of healthy pleasure. We proceed immediately to the preparation.
- 500 grams of minced turkey;
- 300 grams of mushrooms;
- 200 grams of onion;
- salt, pepper to taste.
Turkey cutlets stuffed with mushrooms. Step by step recipe
- We clean onion and mushrooms, wash and finely chop. Stew for a while with a little water. Salt, pepper.
- From the minced meat we form small cakes and stuffed with stewed mushrooms. Gently pat the patty and roll in breading.
- Formed cutlets are sent to the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- To get a golden crust, lightly brown the finished patties in a dry non-stick pan.
Diet cutlets you will like very much. Great main course served with a side dish. Especially children like cutlets, they really love everything with surprises. By the way, turkey is a great option for overall health promotion and the fight against chronic fatigue. I felt tired - drink the turkey turkey, completely tired - eat a cutlet of turkey. It's nice to combine the healthy and the tasty, isn't it? "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try minced chicken cutlets with crab sticks and chicken and beet cutlets in the oven.