Turkey Meatballs - an exquisite meat dish for a hearty dinner for any side dish. Tender meatballs soaked in white sauce with the addition of dry wine, as well as juicy mushrooms, will turn any family lunch or dinner into a celebration. To the festive table such a presentation will be just perfect. Boiled potatoes, crumbly rice or pasta will be an excellent addition to the main dish. It is worth mentioning some points of preparation turkey meatballs baked with mushrooms in sauce with photo, for example, wine can be used both red and dry white. I put white crumb of bread in the ground meat from turkey, and if it is not there, breadcrumbs are always at hand, only they must first be soaked for 5 minutes in milk. These and other subtleties of cooking, which I indicated in a step-by-step recipe for meatballs, will allow you to cook one of the most delicious meat dishes for dinner.
Ingredients for Cooking Turkey Meatballs
|Minced turkey||500 g|
|Breadcrumbs||3 tbsp. l|
|Parmesan cheese (optional)||2 tbsp. l|
|Minced parsley||2 tbsp. l|
|Butter||2 tbsp. l|
|Dry wine||¼ glass|
|Corn starch||1 tbsp. l|
|Chicken stock (or water)||1 cup|
Step-by-step cooking of turkey meatballs in sauce with photo
- Stir the breadcrumbs with milk, let it brew for 5 minutes.
- Then add the minced turkey, one egg, chopped parsley, chopped two cloves of garlic and grated parmesan cheese. Parmesan can be replaced with any hard cheese. Also, if desired, you can add a chopped piece of bacon to the minced meat, so the meatballs will be even juicier.
- Salt and pepper the minced meat.
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Form small balls and lay the meatballs on a greased baking sheet. You can use the scoop for ice cream. Put bake in a preheated oven to 180-200 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- While the meatballs are browning, heat the pan with vegetable or butter. Fry in it the mushrooms sliced in plates, mushrooms and the remaining two cloves of garlic for 5 minutes.
- Pour in a little dry wine, salt and stew the mushrooms for another 2 minutes.
- Stir the broth (water, cream) with starch until smooth and pour in the mushrooms, mix. Stew for a couple more minutes until the sauce begins to thicken.
- Now put the meatballs in one layer and simmer it all together for another 2-3 minutes to completely soak the sauce. Add greens at the end.
Turkey meatballs are served hot to a side dish of boiled potatoes, pasta or rice. Enjoy your meal!