I want to offer you a recipe for incredibly delicious mackerel. Cooking will take you very little time, and the taste is simply divine. An unrealistically tasty mackerel in just three minutes is a reality, every fish lover must try it!
- one mackerel;
- five tablespoons of salt;
- litere of water;
- three peas of allspice;
- a pair of bay leaves;
- 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- onion peel.
Unbelievably delicious mackerel in just three minutes. Step by step recipe
- In frozen mackerel, cut off the head and tail, wash the middle.
- Pour water into a saucepan, set on fire and bring to a boil, then add salt, pepper, bay leaf, onion husk, olive oil. Let it boil for 2 minutes.
- We put the fish in water and cook for 3 minutes.
- Then we take it out, cool it and you can serve it to the table.
Mackerel is very tender. There is nothing complicated in cooking. Try to cook and you will see for yourself. As a tip - you need to choose fish with red gills - this is to say that it is fresh. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try making a Strawberry appetizer and a Santa Claus sack appetizer.