This dough for dumplings is universal, and it will work for absolutely everyone! Dumplings get straight airy, delicate and very light! Put any filling in the dough - at least with potatoes or cabbage, at least with apples or cherries. Each housewife should have a recipe for such a test, and then you won’t drag anyone from your dumplings!
- milk - 1 cup;
- egg - 1 piece;
- a pinch of salt;
- flour - approximately 400-500 grams.
The dough for dumplings is universal. Step by step recipe
- Heat the milk a little. Pour warm milk into a bowl, beat in an egg and mix well, add a pinch of salt.
- Introduce the flour gradually, continuously stirring. Knead soft dough, but not stick to your hands.
- Collect all the dough in a lump, put in a bowl, cover with a damp cloth. Let it stand for 30 minutes.
- Then, sprinkled with flour, roll the dough into a layer and sculpt dumplings with your favorite filling.
You can safely add the recipe for dumplings to your favorites, more than once you cook it! Very good recipe.
“Very tasty” wishes you culinary success! And be sure to try the perfect dumpling dumpling and the airy dumpling dough.