Mom taught me how to cook delicious manti. This recipe for making manti at home turned out to be so successful that for many years I have been cooking only on it. Our whole family and friends just love the weekend, when I can afford to cook this simply incredibly tasty dish. And the filling is generally fantastic! Soft juicy meat, thin dough and spicy sauce - the perfect combination. Be sure to cook such delicious manti: and this recipe will remain in your family for a long time.
- minced meat (beef plus pork) - one kilogram;
- onions - three heads;
- potatoes - three tubers;
- white cabbage (medium size) - half a head of cabbage;
- sunflower oil - one hundred milliliters;
- hot ground pepper, salt - to your taste;
- flour (premium) - one kilogram;
- two fresh chicken eggs;
- one liter of water.
For the sauce:
- butter - one hundred grams;
- sunflower oil - two tablespoons;
- onion head;
- tomato paste or ketchup - 50 grams;
- flour (premium) - one tablespoon;
- flavored garlic - 2 cloves;
- water - 250 milliliters;
- salt, hot ground pepper - to your taste.
Very tasty manti, like mom's. Step by step recipe
- First of all, prepare the dough for our manti. Sift the wheat flour into a deep bowl.
- We drive in fresh eggs, add a little salt, pour water in parts and knead elastic dough.
- We spread the dough on a work surface and knead well: about 5 minutes.
- Then we return it to the bowl, cover with cling film or a lid, and let it rest, and in the meantime we will prepare the filling for delicious manti.
- Dice the onions and potatoes (finely).
- Chop the cabbage into small strips, then salt and knead a little with your hands so that it starts up the juice.
- We shift all the vegetables into a bowl with minced meat, salt, add ground pepper to your liking, a little water (50 milliliters). Mix the filling well.
- When the filling is ready, we begin to sculpt manti.
- Sprinkle the working surface with flour, put the dough on it and divide it into 4 equal parts.
- We roll each piece into a bundle (sausage) and cut it into round pieces 2 cm thick.
- Sprinkle the flour or tray well and send our workpieces to it. Each circle is pressed a little with your hands on top.
- Manty at home, we will steam. Pour water into a saucepan for manti (mantle, mantle, double boiler) and add a little salt. We install the first tier from above, on which we will spread our manti with meat and cabbage.
- Using a rolling pin, we roll out each blank in a small layer in a thin layer.
- Put the minced meat in the middle of the circle (I try to put more: it’s much tastier) and pinch the opposite edges of the dough on top.
- Then we unfold it and glue the free edges so that the meat does not completely hide under the dough. You can watch this stage of cooking manti on the video under the recipe.
- Then dip the bottom of each mantha in sunflower oil (so that they do not stick to the pan during the cooking process) and put the tins on the tiers.
- We put a lower pot of water on the fire when the water boils, set all tiers of the mantle cooker and cook our manti with beef for 45 minutes over medium heat.
- In the meantime, prepare a sauce for manti (this is the sauce my grandmother always made).
- Pour a small amount of sunflower oil into a heated skillet, add onion, chopped into small cubes, chopped garlic.
- After one minute, put tomato paste, flour in a pan and fry it all together with constant stirring.
- Then add 250 milliliters of water, salt, pepper (you can put more for simplicity) and let it boil.
- Add the butter. When the butter is completely melted and the sauce becomes homogeneous, turn off the heat, cover the pan with a lid so that the sauce is a little infused.
- Put ready manti on a dish, pour the sauce into a small bowl and serve. Delicious manti with meat served hot.
Rather, call your family and enjoy these delicious manti together. They turn out very soft, juicy and, of course, satisfying. Manti with meat can also be served with sour cream, soy sauce or any other to your taste.