Want to teach you how to cook a delicious skewer "Skorospelka"? It is slightly different from the kebab that we are used to eating: the one that is cooked without skewers in the oven. After all, not everyone is able to get out into the countryside, and everyone wants to flavor meat, and even with spices. Therefore, such a barbecue can be cooked at home every day. Moreover, the recipe for this barbecue is very simple. Cook the pork kebab in the oven - and you will certainly surprise your loved ones with a delicious dinner.
- pork chop - 500 grams;
- pork ham - 500 grams;
- onions - 5-6 pieces;
- salt to taste;
- dried basil - to taste;
- mayonnaise - 300-400 grams;
- ground black pepper to taste;
- barbecue spices - to taste.
Very tasty barbecue "Skorospelka". Step by step recipe
- Cut the meat into pieces, as for a regular barbecue. Pieces should not be very small, but also large. We put the chopped meat into a container, in which we will then cook it. To do this, a deep baking sheet, roasting pan or pan without a handle is suitable.
- The onions were peeled, washed and dried. Then we cut it in half rings. So do with all the onions, except for one thing. We cut this onion into small cubes. It is useful to us for pickling meat.
- Mix the onions, which are chopped finely, with meat. Add salt and dried basil. Sprinkle the meat with black ground pepper from above, and begin to mix it thoroughly. Before this, add the rest of the onion, cut into half rings.
- The meat should be mixed with your hands as best as possible so that both it and the onion let the juice flow. The better you remember it, the tastier the barbecue will be - this is a prerequisite for cooking. Add mayonnaise to the meat. Mix well so that each piece of meat is covered with mayonnaise.
- We heat the oven to hot and send our meat to it. We will fry our kebab for 45-50 minutes, but not more than an hour. When the meat is completely browned, the pork barbecue in the oven is ready.
Homemade pork barbecue cooked in the oven, served hot. Be sure to serve fresh (pickled) vegetables for a side dish - and lots, lots of greens. And do not forget about the sauce: it is just the way to go to the barbecue. Visit our website “Delicious”: there, as always, the best recipes await you. Enjoy your meal!