How can you not love the pate? Although no, no, I know! Until I tried the chicken liver paste, I was also quite skeptical about them. This paste has turned my mind about pastes in general. It’s hard to talk about taste, you have to cook and try it, it’s incredibly tasty! Airy, light, delicate and fragrant!
- chicken liver - 500 grams;
- onion - 2 pieces;
- carrot - 1 piece;
- egg - 2 pieces;
- milk - 3-4 tablespoons;
- nutmeg - half a teaspoon;
- salt and pepper to taste.
Very tender chicken liver pate. Step by step recipe
- Soak the liver in milk with water, leave for a couple of hours.
- Cut the onions in half rings, peel the carrots and grate.
- In vegetable oil, fry the onions and carrots, adding a little water.
- Boil the liver for 5 minutes, then put it in a pan, add 2 tablespoons of milk, and let it simmer for 8-10 minutes on low heat. Do not forget to add a little salt.
- Now twist onions, carrots, boiled eggs in a meat grinder a couple of times or beat with a blender.
- Add the nutmeg and pepper, put it in a mold and refrigerate for a couple of hours.
We serve chicken liver pate as a snack for any feast or everyday lunch. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the liver pate with vegetables and an unusual paste of cheese and eggs!