Very tender fish in the dough - this dish is simple and luxurious at the same time. Fish prepared according to this recipe turns out to be incredibly tasty, fragrant, with a spicy golden crust - and just melts in your mouth. Fish in the test can surprise close and honored guests. To say that it is delicious is to say nothing. Let's cook as soon as possible.
- hake carcass - 1 piece;
- ground black pepper;
- chicken egg (small size) - 2 pieces;
- sour cream - 2 tablespoons;
- wheat flour - 1.5-2 tablespoons;
Very tender fish in the dough. Step by step recipe
- To prepare a very tender fish in the dough, we need one carcass of hake.
- Advice: what size take a carcass hake is up to you. It all depends on what portion of very tender fish in the dough you want to cook.
- We take out the ridge from the carcass of the hake and cut it in half (in the end we get two hake fillets).
- We wash the resulting fillet, dry it with a disposable kitchen towel and cut into small portioned portions.
- Sliced fish sent to a small bowl.
- Slices of fish in a bowl, salt, pepper to taste, and then mix the fish so that the salt and black pepper are evenly distributed throughout the fish.
- We leave the fish, let it stand for a while and marinate.
- This time we will prepare a batter for a very tender fish. To do this, we need a small bowl.
- Break two chicken eggs into the prepared container (I use small eggs for preparing batter for very tender fish).
- Add sour cream, salt, pepper to taste to the eggs and mix.
- Then add flour to the beaten egg mass, and once again mix everything well until smooth. The batter by consistency should turn out like thick sour cream.
- Pour vegetable oil into the pan and send to the stove.
- Each piece of fish is well dipped in batter and sent to a preheated pan.
- Fry the fish in the dough on all sides until golden brown.
- Put the finished fish on a plate covered with a disposable kitchen towel to absorb excess fat.
Stunningly delicious fish in the dough will be a true decoration of any table. Such a fish will appeal to everyone: from small to large. “Very tasty” wishes you a good appetite and good mood.