I tell you with confidence: very tender zucchini in sour cream sauce is that dish that you simply cannot live without. True, true, you will always want to cook them: after all, they are tender, juicy, with a light aroma of garlic and a subtle hint of dill. What about sour cream sauce? Well, you’ll just lick your fingers!
- 1 kilogram of young zucchini;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- 1 medium onion;
- 1 bell pepper;
- 0.5 teaspoon of salt;
- 3 tablespoons of olive or any vegetable oil.
For sour cream sauce:
- 1 tablespoon of dill;
- 250 grams of sour cream;
- 1 teaspoon of salt;
- 2 tablespoons of grated cheese;
- 0.5 teaspoon black pepper.
Very tender zucchini in sour cream sauce. Step by step recipe
- Before cooking, zucchini must be washed: even if they have grown in your garden. We cut in small circles: no more than 7 mm. And we do not clean the zucchini: they are young and their skin is delicate.
- Chop the garlic finely with a knife.
- After peeling, cut into small cubes.
- Bulgarian pepper was washed and cut into two parts. They took out the core along with the seeds, cut into cubes: not large.
- We will need a large size frying pan for zucchini so that we can fry all vegetables at once. We put it on the fire, heat it and pour oil into it.
- We put the garlic in a pan and fry it for several seconds, stirring occasionally.
- Following the garlic, spread the onion and bell pepper. Fry vegetables until soft, over low heat.
- Add all our chopped zucchini to the vegetables, add heat and fry for 15 minutes. We constantly mix the vegetables and salt.
- While our zucchini is fried, we will prepare the sauce. My and finely chop the dill: we need one spoon. Add sour cream and salt to it. A little black pepper and grated cheese.
- Products for the sauce were mixed and added to the pan, to our already fried zucchini. Everything was mixed again and brought to a boil. We turn off the fire: we will not boil the zucchini. Cover and leave for 10-15 minutes.
Delicious zucchini with sauce ready. We can only bring them to the table. You can eat them both hot and cold: as much as you like. Sure, the zucchini was delicious. Well, for those who are looking for new recipes, I want to offer our site “I like to cook”, where you can find various options for cooking zucchini.