White fish cutlets with a secret ingredient are extremely tasty and tender. You have definitely not tried such cutlets. Be sure to cook them, and your family will be delighted! This dish will perfectly decorate your holiday table and will become a real masterpiece. Well, your guests will definitely ask you for a recipe for these cutlets.
- fish fillet - 600 grams;
- bread - 2 slices;
- green onions - 5 branches;
- cream - 100 grams;
- shrimp - 200 grams;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- flour - 100 grams;
- cooking oil for frying;
White fish cutlets with secret ingredient. Step by step recipe
- Make minced meat from fish fillet.
- Chop green onions into small pieces.
- Cut the bread, put in a bowl with cream.
- Cut the shrimp as small as possible. Thanks to shrimps, the structure of your cutlets will be tender.
- Separate the eggs from the yolks. Beat whites well.
- Add the shrimp, onion, bread pulp, protein, salt, pepper to the minced meat to taste.
- Mix everything thoroughly.
- Heat oil well in a skillet.
- We form minced meatballs, roll in flour on both sides and put in a skillet.
- Fry the patties on both sides, until golden brown.
Our white fish cutlets are ready! It turns out so delicious cutlets that you’ll just lick your fingers. “Delicious tasty” wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try to cook cutlets from crab sticks and canned cutlets.