Do you like mushrooms and meat? Then this recipe is undoubtedly for you: a wonderful casserole with mushrooms and breast. Just imagine: a rosy cheese crust exuding the aroma of mushrooms, tender chicken breast, the smell of spices and sweet pepper. Well, tell me, what could be even tastier than this chicken casserole with mushrooms and cheese? Decide to cook this yummy sooner, otherwise I’m already going to the kitchen.
- champignon mushrooms - 400 grams;
- cheese - 200 grams;
- chicken fillet - 600 grams;
- tomato - 1 piece;
- sweet pepper - 2 pieces;
- onions - 1 piece;
- butter - 30 grams;
- tomato paste - 1 teaspoon;
- olive oil - 30 milliliters;
- ground paprika - 0.5 teaspoon;
- salt to taste;
- curry - 0.5 teaspoon;
- ground black pepper to taste.
A wonderful casserole with mushrooms and breast. Step by step recipe
- We cut medium-sized pure champignons into two parts, which are larger - into four.
- Turn on the stove, put a frying pan on it and heat it. Take half our butter and send to the pan. Following him, there, we pour olive oil, also half. By the way, if you do not have olive oil, then you can safely replace it with any vegetable oil.
- Pour champignons into a pan and fry for three minutes, until brownish.
- While the mushrooms are fried, cut the chicken breast into medium slices. We spread it in the pan to the mushrooms. All together, fry for 3-4 minutes.
- When the meat begins to grip slightly, salt it a little. And leave it still to sweat for 2-3 minutes: until all the liquid has evaporated.
- We take out the meat and mushrooms from the pan and set aside.
- Now we will cook the vegetables. Put the remaining butter and olive oil into the pan, heat it until the hiss.
- Cut onions into cubes and send it to boiling oil. We fry literally one minute.
- Sweet pepper, and in our case it is paprika, cut into small cubes and send to the onion. To make our casserole more beautiful, I recommend taking paprika in two colors: red and yellow.
- When the onions and peppers are fried, put the meat and mushrooms back to them. Add tomato paste and spices, mix.
- Cut the tomato into cubes and send to fry the rest of the products. We fry literally a minute, salt to taste and pepper. Mix everything again.
- If you want the casserole to be more juicy, you can add a little chicken broth to it to cover the vegetables with meat. Cover with a lid, let it boil and turn off the stove.
- We put the contents of the pan into baking tins. This can be one large roasting pan or small portioned ones: as you like.
- Cheese, in our case "Gouda", three on a coarse grater and cover the top of the casserole.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and send our creation to be baked for 10-15 minutes: no more.
A quick-recipe casserole in the oven is ready. All that remains for us is to cut fresh soft bread and serve it to the table. Casserole with chicken breast and cheese is also suitable for those who follow their figure. I invite you to our site “I love to cook”, where you will find many delicious recipes. And Bon Appetit!