Want to cook something new but can't choose a recipe? Then cook wonderful chicken cutlets with cottage cheese, cheese and herbs. Cutlets are made from chicken breast: they are so tasty, delicate and juicy that it is simply impossible to come off. And these are the fastest homemade patties with cottage cheese and cheese that you can cook. By the way, the cottage cheese is not felt at all in the patties and no one will guess that it is there until you tell about it yourself.
- chicken fillet - 500 grams;
- hard cheese - 100 grams;
- cottage cheese - 250 grams;
- salt - a few pinches (to taste);
- egg - 2 pieces;
- flour - 70 grams;
- dill and parsley - 2 tablespoons;
- sour cream - 70 grams;
- vegetable oil - how much will go for frying;
- ground black pepper - to taste.
Wonderful chicken cutlets with cottage cheese, cheese and herbs. Step by step recipe
- Rinse chicken, dry and twist through a meat grinder to make minced meat. Do not forget to cut the films and the skin.
- You can take any greens: parsley or dill, but only necessarily fresh, not dried. You can use dill and parsley for cutlets at the same time. Finely chop the clean greens with a knife: we need two tablespoons of chopped greens - add it to the minced meat. Greens can also be twisted together with meat through a meat grinder.
- It is advisable to take cottage cheese for these meatballs, bought at the bazaar. Grind the cottage cheese with a blender: if you do not have it, then knead it well with a spoon or a crush. Cottage cheese can also be wiped through a sieve. Add it to minced chicken.
- Drive the eggs into the minced meat and add the sour cream.
- Grate hard cheese on a coarse grater and pour it into the curd-chicken forcemeat.
- Salt, pepper and mix all the ingredients together.
- Add the flour, and once again mix everything well. You can do this with a spoon.
- Pour vegetable oil into the pan and put on the stove so that the oil warms up well. In no case do not lay out the patties to fry in a cold pan.
- We form cutlets: be sure to moisten your hands with cold water, so that it is easier to give the forcemeat the shape of a cutlet. Any form of cutlets you can do whatever you like best.
- Formed cutlet roll in flour.
- We put the patties in a pan and fry until golden brown on a small fire. Then turn over and fry on the other side. So do with all the patties.
Chicken breast and cottage cheese cutlets, which we cooked at home, can be served. Such cutlets will be liked not only by adults, but also by children. As I already said, cottage cheese is not felt in cutlets, but the cheese will melt and will be very tasty. Cutlets according to this recipe are unusually juicy and tender. Cook with the site “Delicious”: and your menu will be varied and tasty. Enjoy your meal!