Most recently, I learned how to cook wonderful potato pancakes. You will not believe: my family liked them so much that now every weekend I cook them for breakfast. I admit honestly: this is not at all difficult, since my potato pancakes are made from mashed potatoes, with the addition of onions and milk. It turns out such potato pancakes are very thin and tasty.
- potatoes - 3 pieces;
- milk - 250 milliliters;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- eggs - 2-3 pieces;
- garlic - 1 clove;
- flour - 150 grams;
- vegetable oil - 4 tablespoons;
- sugar - 1 teaspoon;
- bunch of green onions.
Wonderful potato pancakes. Step by step recipe
- Peel the potato, wash and cook until cooked. Drain the water from it and, while it is still hot, knead it in mashed potatoes.
- Heat the milk until hot and pour it into a pot of potatoes.
- Peel and pass the garlic through a press. Add it to the potatoes with milk. Mix everything, and let cool for a few minutes.
- In slightly cooled mashed potatoes, add eggs, salt and sugar. Pour in vegetable oil, mix.
- Pour the sifted flour a little into our future dough.
- Mix the dough: by consistency, it should turn out thicker than with ordinary pancakes.
- Wash green onions and finely chop them into rings.
- We take a frying pan of small diameter, grease it with oil and pour the dough. We distribute it over the entire surface of the pan and fry the pancake on one side.
- When the bottom side is browned, sprinkle a pancake on top with a chopped beam and turn it over. Fry the second side. It turns out we have such a pancake with flavors. In the same way, we fry the rest of the pancakes.
Thin potato pancakes with green onions are ready. We serve them to our beloved family for breakfast, watering sour cream. As you can see: they spent quite a bit of time, and fed everyone yummy. We are waiting for you on our site “Very Delicious”: for new recipes. Come, choose and cook. Bon appetit to all!