How to diversify the autumn table when the zucchini season has come - zucchini casserole is what you need. I offer a simple recipe for an indescribably tasty and healthy dish today. A mixture of cheeses and young fruits of zucchini give the dish a tenderness, and spices and herbs will give it a piquant color. A gourmet dish worthy of kings. A great option for serving to the Sunday table. Amaze the guests with your culinary skills!
- 1 kilogram of zucchini;
- 200 grams of mozzarella cheese;
- 100 grams of grated parmesan;
- 600 grams of ripe tomatoes;
- 1 clove garlic;
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil;
- a small bunch of green basil;
- vegetable oil;
- roasting flour;
- salt pepper.
Zucchini casserole. Step by step recipe
- Wash, dry, zucchini, cut along slices half a centimeter thick.
- Mix flour with salt, roll slices of zucchini and sauté in vegetable oil. Put on a plate covered with a paper towel and allow to dry.
- On a tomato, make a cross-shaped incision and put them in boiling water for 1 minute, then pour over with cold water and peel off. Cut in small pieces.
- Heat olive oil in a deep frying pan, add a clove of garlic and pass, then discard the garlic. Add tomatoes to the pan, season with salt and simmer for 20 minutes under a lid over low heat. At the very end, add a few basil leaves.
- In a baking dish, lay in layers at first a little tomato paste, then a layer of zucchini, a layer of mozzarella, sprinkle everything with parmesan and add a few leaves of basil. Then again tomato paste, zucchini, mozzarella, parmesan, basil - until the ingredients run out.
- Bake in the oven until golden brown at a temperature of 180 degrees.
"I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the delicious Beetroot casserole and Potpai casserole with meat.