These zucchini pancakes are delicious to disgrace. Airy, light, tender ... You want them again and again, you just don’t notice how these pancakes fly from the table. Their taste is unique, and cooking is very simple. Let's try!
- zucchini - 200 grams;
- kefir - 150 milliliters;
- favorite greens - 1 tablespoon;
- butter - 40 grams;
- chicken egg - 2 pieces;
- flour - 150 grams;
- vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons;
- salt - a quarter of a teaspoon;
- ground pepper - a quarter of a teaspoon.
Zucchini pancakes. Step by step recipe
- Beat the eggs first by adding salt and pepper, then stir slowly and add kefir and sifted flour
- Zucchini if young can not be peeled. Rub it on a fine grater.
- Finely chop the greens.
- Combine the zucchini with a mixture of kefir and flour. Shuffle. At the very end, add vegetable oil, mix again.
- Heat the pan, grease with vegetable oil, and evenly distributing the dough throughout the pan, prepare the first pancake. In the future, the pan can not be lubricated.
- Do not make too much fire, fry the pancakes over medium heat on both sides, until they turn golden.
Put ready pancakes from zucchini on a plate, shifting them with butter. Serve to the table and gobble up both cheeks!
Zucchini pancakes video recipe
"Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! We do not want to let you go with one recipe for pancakes and offer you delicious pancakes with cheese and herbs and pancakes with pumpkin.