Salad Prague - very easy to prepare, the ingredients used are the most affordable, and his taste is amazing. If it is adequately decorated, it will take pride of place on the festive table. Skillfully selected ingredients are in perfect harmony with each other in a salad that is laid out in layers. AT Prague homemade salad recipe there are chicken and green peas, and pickled cucumbers. The highlight of this dish is prunes - its spicy flavor gives the salad an originality. Prepare this amazing salad for the next holiday and you will not be disappointed. And ours step-by-step preparation of Prague salad with chicken and prunes with a photo, help you do it quickly and without unnecessary trouble.
Salad Ingredients Prague
|Boiled chicken||300 g|
|Green pea||1 can|
|Balsamic vinegar (apple)||1 tbsp. l|
Step by step cooking Prague salad with chicken and prunes
- To make the onion tastier and not bitter, it must be marinated.
- Onions finely chopped into cubes, pour balsamic or apple cider vinegar, add salt and sugar and a little water, about 2 tbsp.
- Leave to marinate for 10-15 minutes, then drain the liquid.
- Grind the boiled chicken into small pieces and place on a flat dish with the first layer.
- Lubricate with mayonnaise, preferably homemade. Such a salad can be served in portions, for this all the ingredients are distributed in tins.
- The second layer of lettuce is finely chopped pickled or pickled cucumbers.
- The third layer is pickled onions, which must be evenly distributed over the entire surface of the cucumbers.
- Next, the fourth layer is boiled eggs grated on a fine grater, which must be greased with mayonnaise.
- The fifth layer is grated boiled carrots on a fine grater.
- The sixth layer of Prague salad is canned green peas. You may not have a full can of peas.
- Lay the finely chopped prunes on top of the peas. Put the mayonnaise mesh on the prunes, decorate with herbs and refrigerate, let it stand for at least 20-30 minutes.
Prague salad is served with side dishes of boiled potatoes, rice and other hot dishes. Enjoy your meal!