If you still don’t know how to cook salad with crab sticks and rice, to make it tasty and beautiful, then our home recipe is just for you. Salads with crab sticks are always very tender and juicy. They go well with corn and cucumbers. Boiled rice will add density to the salad, and it will become more satisfying. If desired, you can add a little salad pepper red, it will bring bright colors to the salad and add summer flavor to it. Recently, it has become very popular to serve salads in portions, decorating it with a round mold. Instead of a special mold, you can use a circle from a plastic bottle. Step by step cooking salad with crab sticks and rice with photo may come in handy for the festive table.
Ingredients for Salad with Crab Sticks
|Crab sticks||250 g|
|Canned corn||1 can|
|Fresh cucumber||1-2 pcs|
|Pickled cucumber||1-2 pcs|
|Bell pepper||1 PC|
|Mayonnaise||4 tbsp. l|
Step by step cooking salad with crab sticks and rice
- I propose to cut the ingredients for the salad into cubes. First, finely chop the crab sticks.
- Boil rice in slightly salted water, cool and mix with crab sticks.
- Paprika cut into small cubes too. It is better if the pepper is red or yellow to dilute the green shade of the cucumbers.
- Cut one or two fresh cucumbers into small cubes.
- Add chopped pickled or pickled cucumber.
- Now it remains only to add canned corn and finely chopped green onions.
- Salt the salad and pepper to taste, add mayonnaise, mix.
- Put in a festive salad bowl or tamp in a bowl for salad and send in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
- Before serving, carefully remove the mold and decorate the salad with herbs, for example, fresh dill. You can put a serving on lettuce leaves, it will be very beautiful.
Salad is suitable for a holiday or a special family dinner. Enjoy your meal!