Before you share with you new recipes for delicious spinach dishes, I want to talk a little about the benefits of this plant. Did you know that only carrots contain more carotene than spinach? And the incredibly high iron content normalizes hemoglobin, improves brain function, and detoxifies. Green spinach helps not only in prevention, but also in the treatment of many diseases, especially with regard to cleaning vessels and the oral cavity. A true natural antibiotic for our gums. But on our site “I love to cook”, we don’t list all the useful properties of this miracle plant, but talk about its taste and share delicious dishes with you every day! So, write down, and let your notebook replenish with cool recipes, which are not only tasty, but also, as you already understood, useful.
Omelette roll with spinach and mushrooms
A quick breakfast or a light dinner, and possibly a festive snack - an omelet roll with spinach, will always be appropriate on your table! A great combination of excellent taste and speed of cooking.
- 3 eggs;
- 150 grams of mushrooms;
- a bunch of spinach;
- cooking oil for frying;
- a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar;
- pepper and salt to taste.
Omelet roll with spinach and mushrooms. Step by step recipe
- Rinse and chop the mushrooms. Pour balsamic vinegar, add salt and pepper. Let marinate for 5-10 minutes and fry in oil until tender.
- Wash the spinach well and dry it on a paper towel.
- Beat eggs with salt.
- And, depending on the diameter of your pan, bake a thin pancake. I get two thin omelettes. Perhaps you have a large frying pan, then you get one omelet.
- On a slightly cooled pancake from an egg, put the stuffing from mushrooms and chopped spinach, wrap it with a roll.
- Slice in portions.
Such a pizza will appeal to all lovers of greenfinch with red fish. Light and at the same time satisfying pizza will win the heart of even the most avid gourmets. The recipe uses ready-made pizza blanks, you can bake your favorite dough.
- blanks for pizza (this amount of ingredients took 3 pieces);
- tomato sauce;
- basil - a small bunch;
- 2-3 cloves of garlic;
- olive oil / salt / pepper to taste;
- 200 grams of mozzarella;
- salmon - 300 grams;
- spinach - 250 grams;
- if any, a couple tablespoons of capers.
Pizza with spinach. Step by step recipe
- Boil salmon in salted water until tender.
- Combine tomato sauce with minced garlic and basil. Add ground pepper if desired.
- Lubricate the workpiece with the resulting sauce, sprinkle with grated mozzarella.
- Put slices of chopped salmon and spinach. Add capers if desired.
- Heat the oven to 180 ° C and bake for 15 minutes. You can cook such pizza in the microwave.
Bright green beautiful and delicious spinach pancakes will delight all your family. And even the kids will like them. The “I love to cook" team recommends this recipe.
- a glass of flour;
- 2 cups of milk;
- refined vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons;
- 2 eggs;
- a tablespoon of sugar;
- a pinch of salt;
- a small bunch of spinach (in winter you can take frozen spinach, if one cube is enough).
Spinach pancakes. Step by step recipe
- Put all the ingredients in the blender bowl. Sift the flour. And interrupt everything to a homogeneous mass. Speed use second or third.
- Chop the pan and grease with vegetable oil.
- Pour pancakes into a frying pan in a thin stream. Please note that pancakes are fried very quickly, do not bring them to yellow.
- It turns out 15 pancakes.
For the filling, it is incredibly tasty to use dried tomatoes, basil and cream of cottage cheese. You can experiment with fillings.
Here are such simple spinach dishes we presented to your attention. We hope that among them will be your favorite.
Enjoy your meal! Cook with “I love to cook,” everything is delicious here! And be sure to try the spinach and cheese pie and gözleme with spinach and cheese.