The vitamin bomb - vinaigrette in the East - will appeal to many. Having absorbed the whole spectrum of autumn flowers and vitamins, this dish will become an adornment of any table. Cooking it is quick and easy!
There are several options for making vinaigrette: classic, with beans, with or without sauerkraut. If you follow the figure, but want to cook a nutritious dish, then cook it. The calorie content of the vinaigrette is only 131 calories per 100 grams!
Classic vinaigrette. Ingredients for 4-5 servings:
- 2 large beets,
- 3 medium size potato beans,
- 2 average carrots,
- 4 small pickles,
- 1 small onion,
- 5 tablespoons of canned peas,
- salt, pepper to taste,
- vegetable oil for dressing - 4-5 tablespoons,
Classic vinaigrette. The recipe for the steps:
- Cook potatoes, carrots and beets, let the vegetables cool and cut into small pieces and send in a large bowl.
- We also chop the onion and add there.
- We cut pickles, send to a bowl.
- Add canned peas.
- Add spices, vegetable oil and herbs if desired.
- Mix everything.
Vinaigrette with cabbage and beans. Ingredients
Classic vinaigrette can be upgraded: instead of cucumber add sauerkraut, as well as beans.
- boiled carrots - 2 pieces;
- boiled beets - 1 piece;
- sauerkraut - 500 grams;
- onions - 1 head;
- vegetable oil - 100 grams;
- red beans - 1/2 cup;
- dill greens - 1 bunch;
- salt to taste.
Vinaigrette with cabbage. The recipe for the steps:
- Cut beets and carrots into small cubes.
- Chop onion and cabbage finely.
- Season the beets with a piece of oil, mix and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add carrots, onions, beans and cabbage.
- Fill with the remaining oil, mix and salt if necessary.
When serving, garnish with vinaigrette greens. This is a very useful dish that will help restore lost strength and give a real boost of energy!
Video provided by Elena Matveeva
Another interesting recipe for vinaigrette - with herring!
Vinaigrette with herring. Ingredients
- 2-3 potatoes
- 1-2 medium carrots
- 1-2 medium beets
- 2-3 pickled cucumbers
- 1 can of canned peas
- 1 onion
- herring fillet (200 grams)
- salt, pepper - 1 tsp
- vegetable oil - 30 grams
- mustard - 1 table. spoon.
Cooking is similar.
Vinaigrette with herring. The recipe for the steps:
- We cut vegetables into small pieces: potatoes, carrots, beets
- Add finely chopped pickled cucumbers, pour a jar of peas
- Finely chop the herring fillet, add to a common bowl.
- Finely chop the onion.
- Vinaigrette sauce: mix mustard with spices and vegetable oil.
- Mix the sauce with the main ingredients.
Spicy vinaigrette is ready!
The culinary portal "Very Delicious" wishes you bon appetit!