In anticipation of everyone’s favorite holiday, the housewives ask themselves: what recipes to choose for the festive table. I want to reveal to you the TOP-5 New Year's dishes, after which the question "What to cook for the New Year" will be closed. With these dishes, your 2018 New Year table will be the most original and intriguing. Guests will not know where to start trying the offered dishes. Tasty and unusual recipes for the New Year's table will please you and your loved ones. And most importantly, they are not difficult to prepare, so you will have time to dress up.
Very original, simple and tasty snack. The combination of crispy baskets of puff pastry and tender meat in tomato sauce, guests will appreciate. Such an effective dish will raise your festive table to the restaurant level!
- Beef Pulp - 1.5 kg
- Onion - 2 large onions (or 4 small)
- Tomato juice - 400 ml
- Puff pastry - 400 g
- Spices for meat - to taste
- Bay leaf - 1 L
- Salt to taste
Meat cakes. Step by step recipe
- Take the flesh of beef. The loin or shoulder blade is ideal. We cut the meat into small pieces, while removing veins and residual fat. Put in a plate, add salt and some spices. Mix. Put chopped pieces on a hot skillet and fry. The main thing in this dish is not to overexpose the meat, but to bring it to a golden crust. While the beef is cooked, cut the onion.
- When the meat is ready, put a cast-iron skillet or a thick pan on the fire, shift the beef and add the chopped onion. Fry for a few more minutes, so that the onions soften and brown.
- Then pour the tomato juice, mix and reduce the heat to almost a minimum. For flavor, you can add bay leaf. Cover with a lid and simmer over low heat for 30 - 40 minutes. It is important not to forget to mix the meat, otherwise it runs the risk of burning.
- While preparing the filling for cakes, we are doing the test. Take pre-thawed puff pastry. 1 sheet is divided in half. Roll each half a little and cut into 3 more parts so as to obtain square pieces. In order to keep the filling on the test, it needs to be shaped. We will have some kind of "plates". Put 1 part of the dough in front of you so that it is a rhombus. We make cuts along the right and left corners, but do not touch the top and bottom of the rhombus (in other words, cut another rhombus inside a piece of dough). Weave the cut parts of the dough into opposite parts. Due to the fact that the upper ends were left untouched, we got a plate in the form of a rhombus. When baking, the dough will rise and get walls that prevent the filling from falling out.
- We put the "plates" from raw dough into the oven for 10-15 minutes at a temperature of 180-200.
- After preparing the dough, put the prepared meat in the resulting form.
Meat cakes are ready! It must be served necessarily hot.
Salad has such a name for a reason. Mixing all the ingredients we get a piquant, rich taste. A simple recipe for this salad will delight the hostess and become on a par with the traditional delicious olivier.
- Chicken Breast - 300-400 gr.
- Oyster mushroom - 200 gr.
- Fresh cucumber - 1 pc.
- Onion - 1 pc.
- Boiled eggs - 2 pcs.
- Mayonnaise to taste
- Chopped walnut
- Salt to taste
Tastier Olivier. Step by step recipe
- Wrap the chicken breast in foil and put in a preheated oven for up to 200 for 20 minutes. After cooking, divide the chicken into small pieces.
- While preparing the breast, chop the onion and cut the mushrooms. Oyster mushrooms fry with onions until golden brown.
- Cut the cucumber and grate the boiled eggs on a fine grater.
- After that, mix all the finished products: chicken, mushrooms, cucumber and eggs and season with mayonnaise.
For a more interesting taste, it is recommended to decorate with chopped walnuts.
Potato with cheese filling
No festive table is complete without potatoes. This New Year's recipe will surprise guests, and the hostess will have to share the secret of cooking with everyone.
- Mashed potatoes - 500 g
- Ham - 150 g
- Eggs - 3 pcs.
- Cheese - 100 g
- Garlic - 3 tooth.
- Flour - 2 tbsp.
- Spices to taste
- Salt to taste
Potato with cheese filling. Step by step recipe
- To prepare 500g of mashed potatoes, we need 5-7 medium potatoes. While the mashed potatoes are cooked, we’ll take care of the filling.
- Cut the ham into small cubes. Grind the garlic. Cheese must be cut into large square pieces.
- Add ham and garlic to the finished mashed potatoes and drive in 1 egg and mix thoroughly, not forgetting to add salt and spices.
- Add 2 tablespoons of flour to the finished mixture and mix again.
- Beat 2 eggs in a separate bowl and cook breadcrumbs.
- We take part of the potatoes with ham with our hands, form a flat cake the size of a palm. Put a piece of cheese in the middle and form a ball so that the cheese remains inside.
- Dip the finished ball into beaten eggs, and then into crackers.
- Deep-fry or in a small saucepan with plenty of sunflower oil. The balls should be completely drowned in oil. Cooking time for 5-7 minutes.
- To slightly degrease the finished balls, it is recommended to lay them out in a plate previously covered with a paper towel. The paper absorbs excess oil.
This interesting and simple recipe for cooking potatoes will pleasantly surprise everyone present at the holiday.
This non-sweet cake will be the star of the New Year menu. It is a hearty snack, and also very beautiful in cut. Mushroom filling on cheese pancakes - no one has ever tried this!
- Flour - 280 g
- Milk - 500 ml
- Hard cheese - 150 g
- Cream cheese - 250 g
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- Salt - 0.5 tsp
- Baking powder - 0.5 tsp
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Vegetable oil - 4 tbsp.
- Onion - 1 pc.
- Dill - 1 beam.
- Champignons - 500 g
- Pickled honey mushrooms
Snack cake. Step by step recipe
- Shred the onions and mushrooms and fry in a pan with sunflower oil.
- While the filling is fried, we drive eggs, salt and sugar into a separate bowl. Mix with a whisk and add the flour and baking powder. Bring the mixer to a homogeneous mass. Then manually continue to mix and at the same time gradually add milk. The pancake dough is ready.
- Grate cheese on a coarse grater, finely chop the dill and add to the dough, mix thoroughly and pour in 50 ml of milk and a little butter. To stir thoroughly.
- From the resulting dough, we fry the pancakes in the usual way until the dough ends. Pancakes are not thin, but it's good.
- After making pancakes, we begin to form a cake. We put each base on a plate, smear with cream cheese and spread the fried mushrooms on top. We cover with a second pancake, which we also smear with cheese on top, but we put pickled mushrooms on it. The next layer will again be with fried mushrooms, then with pickled ones.
- After completing the formation of the snack cake, we apply the processed cheese on the side walls and decorate with chopped dill.
The main plus in preparing such a gift is that it will always turn out! Regardless of whether you cook it for the first time or not, it will be original and tasty in any case. This recipe can be put on a festive table, or can be used as a gift. It’s enough to come up with a beautiful package and you don’t need to look for gifts for friends at the stores.
- Mandarin - 1 pc.
- Flour - 350 g
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Eggs - 3 pcs.
- Vegetable oil - 150 ml
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
Tangerine Cupcakes. Step by step recipe
- Tangerine cut directly into cubes and grind in a blender until smooth.
- Mix eggs with sugar with a mixer, pour in vegetable oil and the resulting mixture of mandarin.
- Add flour, baking powder and vanillin and mix with a mixer until smooth.
- Forms for cupcakes are greased with oil. If you will use paper forms, they must be inserted into silicone or metal, otherwise the form will not hold during baking. We spread the finished dough into the form, filling it about half. And bake in the oven at a temperature of 180 20-25 minutes.
- After cooking, it is possible to get out of the metal form only after cooling.
- As decoration, you can use powdered sugar.
When using these recipes for New Year's dishes, your holiday table will be remembered for a long time. Each dish is unusual, original and insanely delicious. Cooking these dishes will not take much time, and all guests will be satisfied. The only advice to the hostess, do not hide recipes far, because everyone will want to learn the tricks and secrets of cooking, and husbands of friends will demand to cook the same. The key to a successful holiday is delicious and beautiful New Year's dishes, prepared with love. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit!