Delicious juicy eggplant and recipes for their preparation "lick your fingers" - this is truly delicious! I know many good recipes for this summer, tender dish that all family members will like! Today I will tell you about 5 wonderful recipes, after which you will love eggplant. At the end of summer, when everyone is harvesting from the beds, many people have a lot of vegetables, berries and fruits, which are very slowly eaten. We freeze berries, cook compotes from apples, salt tomatoes and cucumbers. But what to do for those who got a lot of eggplants this year? What can be cooked from eggplant? Today, I will tell you about 5 of my best recipes, after which you will not have any extra eggplants.
The first recipe that I want to talk about today, and which I have already managed to love for a long time, is called "Eggplant baked with vegetables and cheese sauce." Eggplant, cheese, tomatoes - these are the main ingredients I use in my recipe. For cooking, we will need (I increased the number of ingredients a bit, my family is big, you can do the same!):
• Eggplant - 3 pieces medium size • Potato - 2 pieces • Onion - 1 piece • Tomato - 2-3 pieces • Big red pepper - 2 pieces For the sauce: • Sour cream - 200 grams • Mayonnaise - 2 tablespoons • Garlic - 5 cloves • Salt - to taste • Cheese -100 grams
"Eggplant baked with vegetables in cheese sauce." Step by step recipe:
1. Take the eggplant and cut along so that we get long strips. Be sure not to cut it to the end to get a "bunch". 2. Now it is the turn of all the other vegetables. I took potatoes, onions, tomatoes, red peppers and cut it all into thin slices. The thinner you cut, the faster it will be baked. My dish turned out to be quite spicy because of pepper, so you can not put it on. Also, if you do not have any of the vegetables offered, do not worry! Put carrots or some other vegetable inside the eggplant. But tomatoes are better to add, they did not allow all other vegetables to dry out, they came out so nice, juicy, well, very tasty! 3. Take a baking sheet or baking dish, a little grease with oil and put our eggplant. And now the creative part: take the slices of vegetables and carefully insert them into the sections of the eggplant. Distribute evenly so that there are vegetables in each part. 4. The line of our sauce: I mixed sour cream in a small bowl, added mayonnaise, salt, squeezed out all the garlic. At the end, grated cheese, added to the sauce and mixed everything thoroughly. 5. We cover our beautiful eggplant with this sauce and put in the oven for 40 minutes at a temperature of 180 C. It is advisable to cover the form with foil or a lid. So the dish will come out more juicy and tender. 6. We get eggplants in cheese sauce and sprinkle with a small amount of dill - you’ll just lick your fingers!
Eggplant is a very healthy vegetable, which not every housewife knows how to cook deliciously and therefore not everyone can love and appreciate it. So it turns out that the eggplant in our beds is not very popular. By the way, eggplant is a dietary vegetable, which is suitable for those who adhere to proper nutrition and a healthy lifestyle. However, in diet recipes, it is advisable not to pour a lot of oil, because the eggplant has the ability to absorb oil in unlimited quantities. The use of eggplant is very wide: it can be fried, boiled, stewed, baked and rolled into jars. Almost all vegetables that we used to see on the table go well with eggplant and therefore it will be very simple to love it.
The next way to cook eggplant is with Eggplant Chops
• 1 large eggplant • 2 eggs • Flour for sprinkling • Roasting Oil • salt to taste
Eggplant chops. Step by step recipe:
1. Remove the peel from the eggplant and cut lengthwise into thin slices. Coat each long slice in a small amount of salt. 2. Now we need a deep pan with a thick bottom. Pour oil and place the pan on the stove so that the oil warms up well and bubbles appear at the bottom. 3. Take 2 eggs, stir in a deep plate. Pour flour into another plate. Take the salted wedges, roll in the eggs, and then immediately in the flour. Put the slices in oil one by one, fry until golden brown. 4. Put the slices on a plate covered with paper or a napkin to absorb excess oil. 5. For fried eggplant tomato paste is perfect. I twist the slices into rolls and dip them in sauce. You can try another sauce or just take ketchup. This is such a quick and tasty eggplant appetizer!
We all know that vegetables and salads usually do not fly off the table as quickly as main dishes. Our eggplant snacks on the festive table can be served in completely different variations and it can become the crown dish on your table, the most important thing is to properly prepare and serve the dish. Everyday Eggplant Salad
• 2 eggplants • 4 medium tomatoes • Bay leaf 1 piece • 1 onion • A pinch of salt • Sunflower oil (unrefined or aromatic)
Eggplant salad for every day. Step by step cooking:
1. Take a pot, pour water there. Bring water to a boil, add bay leaf and a pinch of salt. We put our eggplants in water and cook them for 8-10 minutes. Now we need to squeeze them. I took a plate, put the boiled eggplant and covered it with another plate. Press and that's it! Drain the water, it can then be added to the soup. 2. We chop tomatoes arbitrarily and cut our onions in half rings. 3. When the eggplants have cooled, remove the peel from them and cut them into slices, in the form of french fries (due to its specific flavor, eggplants will not be distinguished from mushrooms) 4. We take a large salad bowl, put there our chopped eggplant, tomatoes and onions. Sprinkle all this with salt, pour olive or sunflower oil, in the amount of about one tablespoon. 5. Mix well, decorate with dill on top - eggplant salad - delicious for every day - ready! This recipe is perfect for those girls and women who are on a diet. You can adjust the amount of oil or add some more useful, such as olive or linseed. In any case, the recipe can rightfully become a favorite when you want something truly tasty and light.
You can find a recipe for potatoes with eggplant on our website. Many people ask how to cook eggplant deliciously - the recipe is very simple and everyone can cook it. And for me he became one of the favorites in the kitchen, because I love fried potatoes so much. And this recipe is more interesting than traditional. After all, products such as potatoes and onions can be found in almost every kitchen. It remains only to find the eggplant! Eggplant Chips
• Potato -1 kilogram • Eggplant - 600 grams • 1 medium onion • 3-4 cloves of garlic • Vegetable oil for frying • Ground black pepper • Salt
Chips with eggplant. Step by step recipe:
1. First you need to remove the peel from the eggplant and cut it into cubes. To do this, first cut along, then across. Fry the slices in oil, with a pinch of salt. Remove the eggplant from the heat and remove from the pan, it will come in handy soon. 2. Take the head of the white onion and finely chop it. Now you need to take the potatoes and chop it in the same way as the eggplant in the beginning. With the help of napkins folded in half, it is necessary to dry the potato cubes (this is done so that the cubes do not stick together). 3. Finely chop the dill and squeeze the garlic cloves into it. Let us leave it aside for now. 4. Fry our potatoes, be sure to stir, add finely chopped onions in 10-15 minutes. In the end, put our eggplant, mix everything well again and add salt and pepper to taste. In the finished plate with fried potatoes and zucchini, add our dill with garlic. Here we have such delicious!
The last recipe for today, which is impossible not to fall in love with, and which I want to share with you, is called “Eggplant with Tomato Quick Snack”. The recipe is so simple and unique that you will definitely want to share it with your friends! The recipe is also rightfully considered dietary, so you can not worry about your figure. Such a recipe will not allow you to gain extra pounds. A large number of fresh seasonings in the recipe will speed up metabolic processes within the body and improve digestion.
• 3 large eggplants • Tomatoes - 400 grams • Fresh basil - 50 grams • 2 cloves of garlic • Thyme 1/2 teaspoon • Oregano 1/3 teaspoon • Salt to taste • Vegetable or olive oil
“Eggplant and tomato quick appetizer.” Step by step recipe:
1. This time I did not peel the eggplant. Just cut it along, in large slices. Then she took each piece and gently with a knife, just a couple of millimeters, made cuts on it, in a box. Bottom up and from right to left. This is necessary so that the eggplant is saturated with the sauce that we put on it. We are doing this procedure with all the eggplants. 2. Take our tomatoes and cut them into 4 parts, in slices. Put in a deep plate. 3. There I will send chopped leaves of fresh basil. Squeeze 2 cloves of garlic. It remains to add thyme and basil, and sprinkle the tomatoes with a small amount of vegetable oil. 4. Take a large baking sheet, cover it with parchment paper. Even if I peeled the eggplant, it would still stick, so it’s better to use baking paper. 5. Lubricate it with oil (not much), put eggplants to each other. It's okay if they come in contact - they will not pester each other. 6. On the eggplant spread the slices of tomato, soaked in spices and seasonings. We put more tomatoes so that they are very tight to each other. Top with a little oil, or even better, juice from tomatoes, if it remains. 7. We cook only 10-15 minutes at 200 degrees C. Carefully pull out our pretty eggplants, put on a plate and decorate with basil leaves.
Here are such wonderful 5 recipes, after which you will love eggplant! And of course, these are far from all recipes. As I said at the beginning, you can stew eggplants, cook and make many interesting ideas with them. On the site “Very tasty” you will find: eggplant recipes and more. Experiment and surprise everyone with your wonderful and delicious dishes. Moreover, the recipes are very simple and do not require many ingredients. Enjoy your meal!
Video belongs to Delicious Minute Channel