A delicious and simple salad of Beijing cabbage and corn will become a regular guest at your table. Awesome salad of Beijing cabbage and chicken is perfect as a full dinner - or complement the dining table. A tempting mouth-watering dish will definitely appeal to you for its piquant taste and ease of preparation. Of particular popularity was a salad with cabbage and corn, which, despite the simplicity and ease of preparation, is festive spring. After trying the original corn salad once, you will come back to it again and again! Cook simply and with pleasure!
- bay leaf - 2 pieces;
- peas of black pepper - 5 pieces;
- Beijing cabbage - 800 grams;
- canned corn - 350 grams;
- chicken fillet - 350 grams;
- fresh dill greens - 1 bunch;
- ground black pepper to taste;
- sunflower oil to taste.
A delicious and simple salad of Beijing cabbage and corn. Step by step recipe
- Let's start cooking the salad by boiling the chicken. For salad, it is very good to use fresh chicken, not frozen. Chicken meat is very tender, and during thawing it loses its taste.
- To cook the fillet, we need a small saucepan or stewpan (I use a stewpan).
- Pour water into the stewpan and send to the stove. The contents of the stew-pan are brought to a boil.
- In boiling water, add salt, bay leaf, peppercorns, black pepper and mix.
- In the water with spices, dip the chicken and cook until tender.
- Beijing cabbage for salad preparation is well washed and dried with a paper towel (or napkins can be used).
- Cut the prepared cabbage into strips with a knife.
- Tip: you can not chop the cabbage with a knife, but pick the cabbage leaves in small petals. As for me, then the cabbage in the salad looks more original and creative.
- To combine all the ingredients of our salad, we need a deep container (I use a salad bowl).
- In a salad bowl we shift the chopped Beijing cabbage.
- Drain the liquid from canned corn. Canned corn is sent to a salad bowl for cabbage.
- We wash fresh dill greens under running water, dry it from moisture and chop finely with a knife. Chopped dill sent to the salad bowl.
- Tip: you can use any other fresh herbs for this salad. My friend doesn’t like dill, so she makes such a salad with fresh parsley. It also turns out incredibly tasty.
- Transfer the finished chicken fillet to a paper towel and leave to cool to room temperature.
- Cut the cooled chicken fillet into strips (can be cut into cubes or pulled into fibers). The prepared meat is sent to a salad plate.
- Tip: it is very tasty if the salad fillet is fried in a pan, in a small amount of oil.
- The contents of the salad dressing season with salt, black pepper, sunflower oil, mix everything well and thoroughly.
- If desired, a delicious and simple salad of Beijing cabbage and corn is sprayed with lemon juice.
- Awesome simple cabbage and corn salad is ready. We lay the tender salad on plates and serve.
Incredibly tasty, delicate, mouth-watering salad will be the decoration of any table. Despite the ease of preparation and the very small amount of ingredients, this Beijing cabbage salad is really very tasty. This is a vitamin and juicy dish that perfectly diversifies your everyday table and will become its decoration. It is done very quickly: from products that are always at hand. Cook with “Very Delicious” - everything is so incredibly appetizing and seductively delicious that it will delight you, as well as useful and satisfying will feed you and your family.