Friends, today I want to tell you how to cook a funky salad "Chanterelle". A simple and tasty recipe many of you will like. An interesting combination of chicken with Korean carrots, I'm sure many more times will force you to prepare this salad from simple ingredients. Lovers of spicy food can rejoice: you can add spicy carrots to this salad. Another (and undoubted) advantage of my recipe is that all the ingredients are in the house of every hostess. To prepare it for a quick hand is not difficult even for a novice cook. So, we begin to prepare the Chanterelle salad.
- Korean carrot - 200 grams;
- slightly salted cucumber - 2 pieces;
- hard cheese - 75-100 grams;
- Boiled chicken fillet - 100 grams;
- garlic - 1 clove;
- dressing: mayonnaise or sour cream - 4-5 tablespoons.
Simple and tasty Chanterelle salad. Step by step recipe
- In a deep bowl we put 200 grams of Korean carrots. To significantly save time on preparing this salad with Korean carrots and chicken, you can buy carrots at the nearest supermarket - ready-made. But I prefer to do it myself: at home.
- It's pretty simple, and the result is always great. And thus, you yourself control the severity of carrots. I love moderately hot Korean carrots, so I put the pepper quite a bit (at the tip of a knife). You need to take 2 to 3 carrots (approximately 200 grams), peel them, grate them on a special grater for Korean carrots. Then season them with one clove of mashed garlic and Korean spices to taste. Add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil heated in a pan and a couple of drops of lemon juice. Mix everything thoroughly. Allow to stand for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut pickles into small cubes and send into a bowl.
- We grate hard cheese on a coarse grater and also send to a bowl. For this salad, I prefer to use cheese with a neutral taste.
- Cut into small cubes or stripes pre-boiled chicken fillet. Sent in a bowl. It will also be very tasty if the chicken was baked in the oven, and the fillet should be used for this recipe. Guests will eat a salad with homemade chicken without a trace in a matter of minutes.
- We rub one clove of fragrant garlic on a very fine grater or finely chop with a knife - and also send to a bowl.
- Salad dressing. Personally, I like to use mayonnaise in this salad. Ideal for salads, prepared mayonnaise. You can see recipes for tasty and healthy home-made mayonnaise on our website “I like to cook”.
- Who likes to dress salads with sour cream, can safely use it. I think it's worth trying to cook both options. Add 4 - 5 tablespoons of mayonnaise to the bowl and mix well.
- Everything! Our salad with Korean carrots, chicken and cucumber is ready. It can be eaten immediately after cooking, or, if desired, you can put it in the refrigerator to stand for a couple of hours to maximize its original taste.
- Before serving, transfer to a beautiful salad bowl or to portioned bowls.
Now you know another great recipe: how to make chicken salad. Feel free to experiment in your kitchen. Homemade salad always decorates the festive day, and on weekdays it is able to gather the whole family at the table. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appétit in a sincere company!