Probably every mistress has her own signature adjika recipe and each one can give advice on how to cook it correctly or how to add the ingredients. A simple recipe for adjika for the winter from tomatoes, which I want to offer you, is simply magnificent. An original set of ingredients that makes adjika taste especially vibrant and sensual.
- tomatoes - 4 kilograms;
- carrot - 0.5 kilograms;
- apples - 0.5 kilograms;
- sweet pepper - 0.5 kilograms;
- beets - 0.5 kilograms;
- hot pepper - 2 pods;
- garlic - 4 heads;
- vegetable oil - 1 cup;
- salt - 0.5 cups.
Adjika for the winter from tomatoes. Step by step recipe a
- Wash and peel the seeds, wash the tomatoes well and dry, cut into 4 parts.
- Wash and peel garlic, apples, carrots, and beets.
- Then cut the apples into 4 parts, removing the core, and cut the carrots and beets into pieces.
- Pass all the vegetables through a meat grinder, and mix well.
- Transfer the vegetable mixture to a prepared container, add vegetable oil and salt. From the moment of boiling, cook for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Place hot adjika from tomatoes for the winter in sterilized jars and roll up.
To the best of sharp adjika ideally combines with light first courses, it is a bright addition to meat, fish or poultry. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try harvesting hot adjika from tomato for the winter and adjika from pepper for the winter.