Adjika from plums differs from all in its sweet-spicy taste with hints of fruit and herbs. This is if I am not mistaken Georgian cuisine. Adzhika from plums for the winter has such a rich and pronounced taste that you eat it with bated breath!
- Plums - 2 kilograms;
- garlic - 200 grams;
- hot pepper - 2-3 pods;
- sweet pepper - 1 kilogram;
- tarragon, dill, tarragon, parsley take everything in a bunch;
- tomato paste - 2 tablespoons;
- salt - 2-3 tablespoons;
- sugar - 100 grams;
- ground black pepper - 0.5 teaspoon;
- ground coriander - 0.5 teaspoon;
- cloves - 3 pieces.
Step-by-step recipe adjika from plums
- Rinse well, divide into two halves, while removing the seeds. Peel and divide the garlic.
- Peppers, peel and remove seeds. Bitter as you like to taste, if you like spiciness, then you can leave the seeds. Cut the pepper into 4 parts.
- Wash greens and chop finely.
- Pass the garlic through a meat grinder or squeeze on the garlic.
- Then twist the plum with bitter and sweet pepper, herbs in a meat grinder. Transfer to a saucepan, add salt, sugar, spices and put on fire. Bring to a boil, then cook over low heat for 15-20 minutes. Add the garlic at the end and boil for another 5 minutes.
- Put ready adjika in sterilized jars and immediately roll up. Wrap it upside down in a blanket and leave to cool completely.
Serve such adjika from plums to any meat dishes, poultry, rice and pasta. In general, plum adjika itself is very tasty and appetizing!
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!