Ajapsandali for the winter - a vegetable snack from Georgian cuisine. The main role is played by eggplant, garnished with sweet pepper and tomatoes with onions. Ajapsandali is served cold, but you can also warm it up by serving it with pita bread.
- Eggplant - 5 pieces;
- sweet pepper - 2 pieces;
- onions - 400 grams;
- tomatoes - 700 grams;
- vegetable oil - 150 grams;
- salt and pepper to taste;
Step-by-step Ajapsandali recipe for the winter
- Wash the eggplants into small pieces, sprinkle with salt, leave for 30-40 minutes, and then squeeze out by hand.
- Squeeze the onion and chop finely, stew until soft in vegetable oil, add the eggplant, then chopped tomatoes and bell peppers, stew until thickened.
- 5 minutes before removing from heat add chopped garlic, minced cilantro, salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange still hot in cans and roll up.
- Cool by air.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
Ajapsandali for the winter is a very satisfying and fragrant snack, it will take its rightful place on your table.
Enjoy your meal.