Munich recipe for making strawberry jam with chocolate. It is packed up in small beautiful jars and presented as a gift. I think we are no worse than that, and we can give our friends, colleagues, relatives such a great dessert, and even surprise and please ourselves.
- Strawberries - 1 kilogram;
- gelling sugar (this is sugar with the addition of pectin, which is specially used for making jam, it makes it more saturated and thick, and less cloying) - 0.5 kilograms (if you will use normal then 700 grams);
- citric acid - 5 grams;
- white chocolate 100 grams (I also tried with milk and black, I liked it more with black. in this case, everything is in your hands).
A step-by-step recipe for strawberry jam with chocolate for the winter
- Rinse the strawberries well, let the water drain, dry, remove the stalks.
- Cut the berries into pieces, but not very finely.
- We combine sugar with strawberries and put on fire, add citric acid.
- Immediately bring the mass to a boil, then the fire must be reduced and cook for 10 minutes on low heat.
- When turned off, add white chocolate in slices, mix to dissolve the chocolate and leave white streaks.
- We close the lids and put in storage in a cold place. Store no more than 4 months.
Strawberry jam with chocolate is an amazing combination of color and taste. Try new recipes and culinary inspirations for you!
Enjoy your meal.