Amazing kefir pie with green onions and eggs, like a grandmother's - is it possible? Of course yes! We will cook it very quickly. It turns out an unrealistically delicious kefir pie with green onions and an egg. Kefir pies are almost always made without yeast, with the addition of soda or baking powder - this is very convenient, you do not need to wait until the dough is ready for baking and you should not be afraid that it will not rise. Pie with green onions and eggs in the oven, with a typical spring filling - a recipe for those who do not like to work with yeast dough. It is suitable for those who have little time for cooking. Mixed, poured, set to bake - and then do your favorite things.
- flour - 270 grams;
- kefir - 0.4 liters;
- egg - 5 hard boiled in the filling + 2 fresh in the dough;
- salt and sugar - 0.5 teaspoon each;
- butter or margarine - 70 grams + 2 tablespoons;
- baking powder for dough - 1 teaspoon;
- green onions - 200 grams;
- pepper - to taste;
- milk - 1 tablespoon;
- yolk - 1 piece.
Amazing kefir pie with egg and green onions. Step cooking
- First prepare the filling. Cut the onion, large or small: as you like. I like it finely. By the way, I take a lot of onions.
- Eggs are pre-boiled in salt water so that they do not crack during cooking. Cool, clean, cut into cubes.
- Mix it all together. You can take everything in equal quantities or, for example, something more. To taste should be salt and pepper. Add vegetable oil: the filling will not decay. Mix thoroughly - and you're done!
- We prepare quick jellied dough: we mix sugar, salt and eggs in a cup with an ordinary whisk. You want, use a mixer: it is also allowed!
- Pour kefir, mix again.
- Next, add the flour and baking powder (first be sure to sift it so that nothing more gets into the dough). Add half first.
- It is possible at this stage to pour in the cooled oil, which was previously melted (without bringing to a boil). All mix again.
- It remains to add the rest of the flour and stir until smooth. The consistency is similar to a test for pancakes (or sour cream).
- Lubricate the mold with oil or, if detachable, cover the bottom with baking paper, and lubricate the sides. By the way, if the mold is detachable, cover the bottom of the outside with foil. The dough is liquid and can leak from a loose bottom.
- Pour half the dough in an even layer, then the filling and again the rest of the dough. Shake, removing air that may form inside.
- Bake a cake in the oven at 200 degrees. Bake the pie until cooked: about 40-50 minutes. We check with a toothpick, if the dough does not remain on it - take out the cake.
- 10 minutes before the end of baking, grease the blush cake. We mix milk and yolk, it is allowed to lubricate with just an egg.
- Let’s cool ready for a while in the form: then it will be easy to get it.
Such a pie is eaten both hot and cold. Kefir pie is not dry, aromatic and tender. We cooked the pie in the oven, but you can use the slow cooker with the “Baking” mode. I love to cook it: it turns out satisfying and without much cost! Cook with us - and you will surely succeed! Culinary victories!