I am sure that if you are not indifferent to spicy dishes and love zucchini, this wonderful appetizer will become a frequent guest at your table: an amazing salad of zucchini in Korean. Homemade zucchini in Korean differ spicy and very sharp flavor, which only complements the taste of tender zucchini. Cooking a spicy exotic snack is very simple and very fast. Tasty and very fragrant Korean zucchini is a wonderful cold appetizer, as well as a side dish for meat dishes.
- 900 grams of young zucchini;
- 100 grams of fresh carrots;
- 300 grams of tomatoes;
- 60 grams of onions;
- 20 grams of cilantro;
- 30 grams of green onions;
- 100 milliliters of vegetable oil;
- two cloves of garlic;
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce;
- one pod of hot pepper;
- 2 teaspoons of salt;
- ground black pepper to taste.
Amazing Korean style zucchini salad. Step by step recipe
- My thin young zucchini, we remove the tails, cut along in half.
- Cut each half into slices 3-5 mm wide.
- Spread the zucchini in a deep bowl, salt well and mix by hand.
- Leave for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash carrots, peel and cut into slices, obliquely, 2-3 millimeters thick. Then cut them in half.
- Tomatoes are best used medium-sized (I have a plum-shaped form). Wash them, remove the stalk and cut into 4 parts.
- Onions are peeled, washed and cut into half rings, 2-3 mm thick.
- Peel the garlic cloves and cut into thin slices.
- For those who like spicy, I suggest adding hot fresh pepper to this salad (who does not like it, do not use it). Cut the pepper pod into two parts, remove the seeds and the stalk, cut diagonally into thin strips.
- We cut off the white thick part of the green onion, remove so far to the side. We cut green feathers 5 centimeters long.
- Cut thick pieces cut in half along.
- Cut the cilantro in large pieces.
- We squash the zucchini in a colander and rinse under running water to remove excess salt. Well squeeze their hands from the water.
- In a frying pan, heat the vegetable oil well (according to the recipe), put onions and carrots, tomatoes in it. With constant stirring, fry for two minutes.
- We put the mass from the pan into the dishes with zucchini.
- Add green onions, cilantro, garlic, hot pepper, soy sauce. Pepper to taste.
- Mix everything well - and the salad is ready.
We serve Korean style zucchini salad as a side dish for meat and fish - and enjoy the delicate taste of a juicy snack. If you want to surprise your guests, decorate the holiday table with this snack: after all, not every housewife knows how to cook it. On the Very Delicious website you will find many more recipes for Korean cuisine: stay with us.