I bring to your attention another miracle of creation - baked apples with cottage cheese, with which you will conquer even all the lovers of cottage cheese. The dish is good for an exhibition. The combination of cottage cheese and apple is incredible and very harmonious. My child just immediately eats up the cottage cheese with a spoon, and then proceeds to the apple. Be sure to try to cook this delicious dessert, very simple and incredibly delicious!
- apples - 4 pieces;
- cottage cheese - 200 grams;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- yolk - 1 piece;
- vanilla sugar - ¼ teaspoon.
Apples with cottage cheese. Step by step recipe
- Cottage cheese must be wiped through a sieve for tenderness. Add all the ingredients to the curd and mix well.
- Wash the apples and cut off the top, carefully select the middle of the apple with a spoon.
- In the apples, put the curd filling and cover with a lid that was previously cut from the apple.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, put the apples in a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
Our delicious dessert is ready, serve baked apples with cottage cheese warm or cooled with jam or jam. Bon appetit from “I like to cook”! And be sure to try the meringues on baked apples and apple caramel!