Apricot nutella at home will replace any store nutella. It turns out nutella is very delicate, nutritious, and what kind of aroma .... it is impossible to resist even an adult, and the kids will be delighted.
- Apricots - 2 kilograms;
- sugar - 2 kilograms;
- butter - 1 pack of 200 grams;
- cocoa - 80 grams.
Step-by-step recipe for apricot nutella
- Wash the apricots well, cut into halves, remove the seeds.
- Boil water and blanch apricots in boiling water for 2 minutes. To do this, we spread the apricots in a colander, lower them into boiling water, hold them there for 2 minutes, then lower them into cold water, for cooling.
- We blanched apricots to make the skin softer and easier to grind.
- Then we need to grind all the apricots through a sieve, we only need the pulp in order to make the apricot nutella perfect.
- Put the grated apricots in the prepared container, add sugar, butter, chopped pieces and cocoa.
- Put everything on fire, bring to a boil and simmer until thickened.
- We pack the resulting Nutella into sterilized jars, close with nylon covers and store in the refrigerator.
But believe me, for a long time this delicacy in the refrigerator will not stand idle. Apricot nutella spread on a bun an excellent light, tasty and hearty breakfast for all families!
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!