The recipe for this pickled pepper seems to be simple, but delicious, which turns out to be beyond words. Pickled pepper in Armenian, its recipe is quite old, it is from my grandmother’s notebook, went to my mother’s, and now to mine. So, you can safely take into service and cook pickled peppers for the winter in Armenian.
- Sweet pepper (preferably red) - 5 kilograms;
- garlic - 300 grams;
- parsley - 100 grams;
- cilantro - 100 grams.
- water - 1.5 liters;
- salt - 120 grams;
- sugar - 250 grams;
- bay leaf - 5 pieces;
- allspice - 12 pieces;
- vegetable oil - 1 cup;
- vinegar 9% - 1 cup.
Armenian pickled hot pepper step by step recipe
- Cut peeled seeds from seeds into 4 parts.
- Finely chop the parsley and cilantro.
- Prepare the marinade, combining all the ingredients, do not add vinegar yet., Bring to a boil.
- Put the pepper in portions in a boiling marinade for 5 minutes, then gently pack it in jars, pouring garlic and herbs.
- When we do this with all the pepper, add the vinegar to the marinade, bring to a boil and pour the prepared pepper in the jars.
- Put the pepper sterilized in a pot of water. See that the water in the pan is "on the shoulders" of the cans. At the bottom, you must definitely put a tissue or wooden grid.
- Then cork the jars with lids, let cool and clean in a cool place.
- Exit 4 liter cans.
Pickled peppers in Armenian diverge with a bang in our family. It turns out colorful and spicy at the same time, well, honestly, very tasty. Do not wish if you take this recipe into service.
Delicious to you preparations!