I brought the Armenian bread recipe from another trip. I do not like complex recipes, but I collect only simple and affordable ones. I’m just crazy about the dishes that women cook in villages far from the bustle of the city. It is there that you can gain rich experience in preparing the most natural and delicious food. And this is just such a recipe - Armenian homemade matnakash bread.
- flour - 2 kilograms;
- fresh yeast - 60 grams;
- salt - 2 tablespoons;
- warm water - 1.5 liters.
Armenian rural bread. Step by step recipe
- Sift flour directly into a bowl, mix it with salt, make a deepening.
- Crush fresh yeast into a bowl of flour, add a little warm water and mix everything until smooth. Add water gradually, knead the dough.
- The most important condition is to knead the dough for a long time, at least 30 minutes. You should feel how the dough is breathing in your hands, and give it your love and tenderness. Be sure to knead with a soul. If there is no mood, then baking should not start.
- Sprinkle flour with dough on top, cover with a towel, wrap in something warm. And leave for 2-3 hours. The dough should double in size.
- Turn on the oven, let it warm up for now. In the meantime, divide the dough into 3 parts. And form from them koloboks, put on a baking sheet, greased with vegetable oil, cover with a towel and let stand for another 15 minutes.
- The oven has warmed up enough during this time, it's time to send the bread there.
- Before you put the dough in the oven, lightly flatten it with your hands, as if making a cake.
- Bake at 220 ° C for 40-45 minutes.
Let the bread cool and eat on health. Armenian rural bread will decorate any meal, because it is prepared with love and care for your family and friends. Try also delicious wheat bread and a recipe for real Russian bread. Cook with Delicious!