Delicious, homemade, fragrant pizza with sausage, mushrooms and tomatoes will delight all lovers of Italian cuisine. It turns out easy, despite the yeast dough. A wonderful recipe for those who like a tasty snack!
For the test you need:
- flour - half a kilo;
- warm water - a glass;
- dry yeast - 10 grams;
- vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons;
- sugar, salt - a teaspoon.
- smoked sausage - a quarter of the stick;
- champignons (pickled) - 60 grams;
- tomato - 1 small piece;
- cream cheese - 300 grams;
- black olives - 60 grams;
- green olives - 20 grams;
- the floor of a small onion;
- tomato paste - 2 tablespoons;
- greens - for decoration.
Fragrant pizza with sausage, mushrooms and tomatoes. Step by step recipe
- First, prepare the dough. We take yeast, add sugar to them, pour heated water (not boiling water!) - 40 milliliters. Mix. Leave to swell for 15 minutes.
- When the yeast foams, add salt to them. Pour in the remnants of warm water. Mix.
- Gradually add flour, stirring constantly. We form the dough. When it becomes elastic, put it in a plastic bag and put in the refrigerator for 50 minutes.
- While the dough is “resting”, prepare the filling. To do this, cut smoked sausage into thin slices, mushrooms into thin slices, green olives and tomatoes into rings, black olives in half. Three cheese on a fine grater.
- We get the dough. Knead it until the stickiness goes away. Roll out to get a thin circle. Put the rolled dough on a baking sheet, greased with vegetable oil. Distribute tomato paste on top.
- Put the filling on the dough. First sausage, then tomatoes, mushrooms, olives. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Put 3-4 onion rings on top. We put in the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Take out. Let cool and sprinkle with herbs.
Fragrant pizza with sausage, mushrooms and tomatoes is ready! The “I love to cook" team wishes you a pleasant appetite and a good mood! And next time we suggest you cook thin Italian pizza or fragrant pizza with bacon.