I found yesterday a recipe for a simple and very tasty spiral cake from cottage cheese dough. When I cooked it at home and tried it, my delight knew no bounds - really very tasty! Therefore, to celebrate, I want to share with you my new creation. Join us, and together with “Very tasty” we will prepare this awesome cake “Spiral” and deliciously surprise our loved ones.
- cottage cheese - 150 grams;
- milk - 100 milliliters;
- refined vegetable oil - 100 milliliters;
- flour - 300 grams;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- baking powder for dough - 7 grams (2 teaspoons);
- egg for lubrication - 1 piece.
- raw chicken - 400-450 grams;
- medium-sized onions - 1 piece;
- vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons;
- salt, pepper, spices.
- raw beans - 100-150 grams;
- garlic - 1-2 cloves;
- salt, pepper, spices.
Awesome tasty cake "Spiral" from the curd dough. Step by step recipe
- We combine the dry ingredients: sifted flour, baking powder and salt, and mix well.
- Beat cottage cheese with a blender to a pasty consistency. Or wipe it on a sieve and knead well with a spatula.
- We add milk and vegetable oil to the curd. Stir well until smooth.
- Add the mixture of dry ingredients in small portions to the curd mass and knead a soft, elastic dough.
- Wrap the curd dough in a plastic wrap and send it to the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Sprinkle the working surface with flour, put the dough on it and roll out the layer, 0.3-0.5 centimeters thick, trying to give a rectangular shape.
- Cut the dough lengthwise into 5-6 strips, with an approximate width of 7-8 centimeters.
- Cooking the meat filling: boil the chicken meat until tender in salt water, you can also season with spices.
- Finely chop the onion and fry over low heat until a light golden color. Just do not overcook, it should remain soft, juicy.
- We combine chicken and onions and beat everything with a blender to a beautiful paste mass. If there is no blender, then the filling can be scrolled 2 times in a meat grinder.
- Step-by-step preparation of bean filling: the beans are pre-soaked in cold water and left to swell for 4-6 hours, after which we drain the water. Boil beans in new water - this is a must! 10-15 minutes before removing from heat, salt water.
- We express the finished beans, leave to cool completely, and then beat with a blender until a paste state.
- Rub the garlic on a fine grater or pass through the garlic, add to the beans and mix well. If necessary, add salt and season with pepper.
- We put the filling on long strips of dough and pinch the edges of the dough - you get a kind of sausage. The plucked edges must be pressed to the test.
- We form a pie: on a baking sheet covered with parchment, put our sausages in the form of a single spiral, alternating the fillings. Try to lay the seam inward. Please note: the circles of the tubes should not be pressed very tightly together, as the dough will increase during baking (leave a distance of about 1-2 millimeters between the tubes).
- Beat the egg and grease the spiral cake with it.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and bake a cake for 45 minutes at an average level.
Awesome "Spiral" cake is ready! Serve it still warm! From such a curd dough you can make pies with a sweet filling, only in this case increase the amount of sugar in the dough by 50 grams and reduce the salt (будет teaspoon will be enough). You can think of any filling, but not too liquid, otherwise it will leak out. Perfect poppy, nut or seedless cherries. Join us on “Very Delicious”, cook with us and pamper your loved ones with awesome snacks! Enjoy your meal!