Today I want to tell you how to cook awesomely delicious chebureks. Such pasties with cheese are eaten in an instant. Incredibly tender, crispy, juicy homemade pasties with green onions are very easy to prepare. The dough for pasties according to this recipe turns out to be unusually tasty and tender, and the filling is incredibly fragrant. Such pasties with cheese disappear from the table instantly. Do not believe? Try to cook at least once: and you will see for yourself.
- water (boiling water) - 125 milliliters;
- vegetable oil - 25 milliliters;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- wheat flour - 200-250 grams.
- green onions - 1 bunch;
- hard cheese - 120-150 grams;
- chicken egg - 3-4 pieces;
- sour cream - 2-3 tablespoons.
Awesome tasty chebureks. Step by step recipe
- Initially, we will prepare dough for awesomely delicious pasties. To do this, we need a container in which we will knead the dough (I have a plastic deep bowl).
- We send 125 milliliters of water to the prepared container (for the preparation of the dough it is very important that there is not just hot water, but boiling water).
- Then pour vegetable oil (according to the recipe) into boiling water.
- Now add half a teaspoon of salt, and mix well until the salt is completely dissolved in water.
- Add the flour in parts (according to the recipe) and knead the dough for awesomely tasty pasties (I start kneading the dough with a spoon, and then transfer to kneading the dough with my hands).
- As soon as the dough becomes poorly mixed with a spoon, put it on the table (I have a silicone mat) and knead it well (thus, stir in the remaining flour). The dough for chebureks should turn out soft and not stick to your hands.
- We leave the finished dough for a while so that it settles down.
- And this time we ourselves will be preparing the filling for the awesome pasties.
- Chicken eggs (if you are not large, then take four eggs, if large - three will be enough), boil in salted water until fully cooked, and then peel.
- The green onions for the filling are washed well under running water, shaken from moisture and very finely chopped.
- We chop the chopped onion in a separate container.
- Grate hard cheese on a coarse grater and transfer it to a bowl of chopped green onion.
- We cut the boiled eggs into small cubes with a knife (do not rub the eggs on a grater, because they should be felt in the filling).
- We transfer the finely chopped eggs into a container for grated cheese and chopped green onions.
- Then add sour cream, and mix well.
- Tip: salt for awesomely delicious chebureks, add salt at will.
- Now we take the dough, roll it in the form of sausages, and then cut it into 10-12 parts.
- We take one piece of dough and roll it very thinly (roll out the dough for pasties in the form of a pancake).
- Put the egg filling on one half of the rolled dough, cover with the second half of the rolled dough, and pinch the edges well.
- In this way we sculpt all the remaining pasties.
- Pour vegetable oil into the pan and send to the stove.
- Chebureks are sent to hot oil and fry them over low heat on both sides until golden brown.
- Put the finished pasties on a disposable kitchen towel.
Divinely tasty pasties with cheese and green onions will appeal to everyone: after all, no one can refuse such yummy. You will not spend much time preparing them, and your table will be decorated with delicious chebureks. “Very tasty” wishes you a good time with your family, friends and relatives.