If you want to make an original dish that can please the guests, then you should certainly cook awesomely delicious Bride salad. This name was given to the salad because of its spectacular appearance: it is white, airy, like a bride’s outfit. To taste this puff salad is very tender, but at the same time, hearty. This dish is prepared very simply and does not require any special products.
- chicken fillet — 1 piece;
- potatoes - 2 pieces;
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- processed cheese - 2 pieces;
- onion - 1 piece;
- sugar - 2 teaspoons;
- vinegar - 1 tablespoon.
Awesome tasty salad "Bride". Step by step recipe
- First of all, you need to boil the chicken fillet in salted water with bay leaf, and allow it to cool.
- If you want to give the salad a more piquant taste, then instead of boiled chicken, you can use smoked.
- Cream cheese, so that it is convenient to use, you need to put in the freezer for half an hour.
- Potatoes must be washed, boiled in their uniforms, allowed to cool and peeled.
- Hard-boiled chicken eggs, let cool, and then peel off the shell. It is necessary to separate the boiled yolks from the proteins.
- We turn to preparing the onion: it needs to be peeled, washed and cut into small cubes.
- Next, raw onions need to be marinated: pour it into a convenient dish, add sugar, vinegar and pour boiling water so that the water completely covers the onion. Mix all ingredients well and allow to cool.
- When the chicken has cooled, it needs to be cut into cubes.
- We proceed to the formation of the salad. Put the chicken fillet on the plate with the first layer, pour the mayonnaise on top. On top of the chicken, in a second layer, put the pickled onions.
- Grate the potatoes on a coarse grater and spread them in a third layer, on top of the onion, top with mayonnaise.
- On top of the potatoes with mayonnaise, grate the yolk on a fine grater - the fourth layer.
- We take the processed cheese from the freezer and rub it over the yolks, this fifth layer is also poured with mayonnaise.
- Tip. To make cream cheese easier to rub, I grease the grater on both sides with vegetable oil.
- The sixth layer, on top of cream cheese with mayonnaise, rub the boiled egg whites on a fine grater.
- The salad should be soaked well: it needs to be refrigerated for an hour or a half.
Awesome tasty salad "Bride" can be served when it is well soaked. This dish will certainly decorate the holiday table, and is also perfect for the daily menu. If you have a desire, then before serving, you can decorate the salad with herbs or fresh vegetables. On the site "Very tasty" you can find a lot of recipes for delicious salads. Enjoy your meal!