Do you want to have a quick and tasty snack or just sit in a cozy corner with your friends, enjoying delicious food - pizza with bacon is exactly what you need !!! In ancient times, pizza was the usual thick cake of dough with a thick layer of tomato sauce. Nowadays, there are many options for the filling and recipes for this dish.
Today, along with “Very Delicious,” I want to share a recipe for homemade pizza with bacon.
- ketchup - 2 tablespoons;
- bell pepper - 1 piece;
- bacon - 150 grams;
- cheese - 150 grams.
For the test:
- water - 300 milliliters;
- flour - 500 grams;
- oil - 50 milliliters;
- one bag of dry yeast;
- one teaspoon of sugar.
Pizza with bacon and cheese. Step by step recipe
- To make pizza, the water should be slightly warmer than room temperature.
- Pour 25 milliliters of oil into water, add a pinch of salt, flour and knead the dough (you do not need to pour out all the flour, about a third of the flour will go away).
- Mix in a separate bowl: one teaspoon of sugar and the same amount of flour, a bag of dry yeast, add a little water and mix well until a uniform consistency.
- Pour the dissolved yeast into the prepared dough, mix well, add flour (but not all) to knead the dough thicker (about like pancakes). Knead the dough well to a homogeneous mass (it is very important that there are no lumps in the dough: the dough must completely absorb the flour and be homogeneous).
- Leave the dough for 10-15 minutes.
- During the preparation of pizza with bacon, we need a couple of spoons of ketchup (choose ketchup, which contains natural tomatoes, not tomato paste, and contains a minimum amount of preservatives).
- Peel the bell pepper (remove the center from the pepper and remove the seeds) and cut it into thin rings.
- After 15 minutes, mix the dough well.
- Pour the rest of the flour onto the table, put the dough on the flour and completely mix all the flour into the dough (pizza dough should not stick to my hands. It takes me a little more flour than 500 grams).
- Then mix the remaining 25 milliliters of oil into the dough.
- Form a ball from the dough, sprinkle it with flour and leave the dough to lie down for 10 minutes.
- Grate hard cheese on a coarse grater.
- Roll out the finished dough, transfer to a baking sheet, grease with ketchup (you can replace ketchup with tomatoes: only a lot of tomatoes should not be put because they let juice), put out pepper rings, bacon (it is better to take bacon with more meat, not fat), pour grated cheese and black olives between the bacon.
- In a well preheated - up to 200 degrees - oven put a baking tray with pizza for 20-25 minutes.
Pizza with bacon and cheese is low-calorie, easy to prepare and it turns out exactly the same as in the photo. And next time we suggest you cook thin Italian pizza or fragrant pizza with sausage, mushrooms and tomatoes.
I’m sharing a pizza recipe with home-made filling on the Very Delicious portal. In more detail, how to bake pizza with cheese, you can look at the YouTube channel video.