Do not know what to surprise guests with, tired of ordinary dishes, then this recipe is for you. Balls stuffed with sprats, this is the dish that you should definitely try to cook. Extraordinarily tasty and light, airy and aromatic!
- 200 grams of rice;
- 3 eggs;
- 3 tablespoons of breadcrumbs;
- 4 tablespoons of wheat flour;
- 120 grams of hard cheese;
- 4 tablespoons butter;
- 150 grams of sprat;
- 1 bunch of dill;
- salt to taste;
- vegetable oil for frying.
Balls with sprats. Step by step recipe
- Cook rice in salted water. Rice is not washed. Cook for 12-15 minutes.
- Then we transfer the rice to the plate. Grate the cheese on a coarse grater and add half to the rice. Also add butter and 2 eggs.
- Knead the sprats with a fork.
- Add the egg and chopped dill to the sprats.
- Then add the remaining cheese. Mix.
- From the dough we make a cake, put 1 teaspoon of the filling in the middle of the cake, form a ball.
- Bread in flour, then in the egg and in breadcrumbs.
- Fry rice balls stuffed with sprats in boiling oil until golden brown.
Rice will turn out white and tasty if you add a little vinegar to the water in which it is cooked.
This unusually delicious dish will suit any table, and will also please your family and friends. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try cooking fish rolls with mushrooms and holiday sandwiches with mushrooms and mackerel.