Recently, dishes made from batter have become popular among housewives. This is very convenient, because in simple recipes there is always a risk of mixing the workpiece with a pie or cake, but there is no such danger. In addition to all these dishes and baked faster and get more airy. Therefore, we bring to your attention 5 excellent options for cooking batter.
Jellied pie with mayonnaise
This delicious cake requires a minimal set of ingredients. As a filling, you can use minced meat, mushrooms, eggs with onions. The cooking time is 30-40 minutes.
- mayonnaise - 200 grams;
- high fat sour cream - 1 cup;
- eggs - 2-3 pieces;
- 4 full tablespoons of flour;
- 4 tablespoons of sugar;
- 1 teaspoon of salt;
- incomplete teaspoon of soda.
Jellied pie with mayonnaise. Step by step recipe
- You need to thoroughly beat eggs, sugar, salt into a homogeneous mass.
- Then squeeze out a tube of mayonnaise, sour cream and stir.
- Add soda. Can be repaid with a little vinegar.
- Sift flour and beat well the dough.
- Pour half the batter into the mold, place any filling and pour the rest on top of it.
- Bake until golden brown for at least 30 minutes.
A batter for mayonnaise pie is easy to prepare. As a result, the dish turns out to be very satisfying and tasty. There is no doubt that such a pie will appeal to the family. Be healthy!
What kind of dishes people can’t come up with. Sometimes it seems that the human imagination is limitless. Today I would like to share an unusual recipe for a pie, and an unusual one, since there will be fish as its filling.
- fermented baked milk or kefir - 2 glasses;
- soda - 0.5 teaspoons;
- sugar - 4 tablespoons;
- egg - 1 piece;
- vegetable oil - 2-3 tablespoons;
- flour (by eye).
Fish pie. Step by step recipe
- To prepare a batter for a pie with fish, you must first beat the eggs with sugar and salt and add a little vegetable oil.
- Then after that, fermented baked milk is poured into the mixture and mixed.
- The next step is soda and then flour. You should get a batter of such consistency as sour cream.
- Pour more than half of the dough into the greased form.
- Lay the stuffing. You can use any kind of fish, even canned food.
- Top with the remaining dough and bake until cooked.
It turns out very tasty if you use chopped herbs with the fish. Green onions are best suited. Enjoy your meal!
Canned fish pie
As you know, pies are not only sweet, but also meat and even fish. I would like to share one such recipe for a pie. Its filling will consist of canned fish and rice.
- sour cream - 1 glass;
- mayonnaise - 1 glass;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- rice - 0.5 cups;
- canned fish (any) - 1 can;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- soda or baking powder on the tip of a knife;
- green onions;
Pie with canned fish. Step by step recipe
- Combine sour cream with mayonnaise and add salt.
- Beat eggs well and pour into sour cream.
- Add soda and sift so much flour that the dough resembles thick sour cream.
- Separately, cook rice in slightly salted water.
- Mash a can of canned food and mix with chopped onions and rice.
- Pour half the finished dough into a mold and lay the filling on top of it in a small layer. Top with the second half of the dough.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
Pie from batter with canned food always helps out when unexpected guests appear on the doorstep. In a short time, you can manage to cook a hearty dish and feed everyone. Such an unusual dish is suitable for every day, and for any events! All the best!
Jellied Pie With Cabbage
We bring to your attention a recipe for a pie with fried cabbage as a filling. To prepare such a dish is short-lived and does not require a large number of expensive products.
- 1.5 cups kefir or ryazhenka;
- 100 gr. creamy margarine;
- 1 teaspoon of sugar;
- 1 incomplete teaspoon of salt;
- 3 eggs;
- about 1 cup flour;
- 1 good onion;
- small cabbage;
- tomato paste or fresh tomatoes;
- vegetable oil.
Jellied pie with cabbage. Step by step recipe
- We combine eggs and sugar. After complete dissolution, add melted margarine and salt.
- Pour kefir, add soda and flour. Must be batter.
- Separately, chop finely cabbage and stew in vegetable oil with chopped onions and tomatoes (tomato paste) until cooked.
- Add the finished filling to the batter and mix.
- The resulting composition is poured into a pan (mold) and put in the oven, preheated to 200 degrees in advance, for 40 minutes.
Such a quick pie with cabbage from batter can be prepared in layers. For this, 50% of the finished dough is first poured into the mold, then the stewed cabbage is laid out and the rest of the batter is placed on top. The dish is very saturated and looks quite appetizing. Such a cake is both tasty and healthy. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the recipes kulebyaki with meat and mushrooms and hot Napoleon.