You are wondering what to cook on the New Year's table in order not only to feed, but to decorate and tune everyone to the festive wave? Then I suggest you cook the New Year’s candle salad. Its composition is quite traditional, most people probably fell in love with it, but the serve is simply amazing, it looks like a picture, so people are happy to try a beautiful salad. I share the secrets of cooking “Really Delicious” for readers.
- potatoes - 4 pieces;
- pickled champignons - 250 grams;
- smoked chicken meat - 300 grams;
- eggs - 5 pieces;
- mayonnaise - 240 grams.
- red bell pepper - 1 piece;
- prunes - 1 piece;
- pomegranate - 1 piece;
- canned corn - 30 grams;
- canned peas - 30 grams;
- greens - 30 grams;
- hard cheese - 20 grams.
Beautiful salad "Christmas candle." Step by step recipe
- Boil potatoes and eggs. To clean. Grate the potatoes.
- We smooth out the bottom layer of potatoes and grease with mayonnaise.
- Grind the chicken meat and put it on top of the potatoes. Next is mayonnaise.
- Sliced mushrooms on top for meat. Do not lubricate them with mayonnaise.
- Next, grated yolks, put one aside, we will need it for decoration.
- Last layer of grated proteins. Lubricate with mayonnaise.
- Let's start decorating.
- Cut 2 rectangles. One of cheese, and the second of red bell pepper. We also cut fire and a bow out of pepper.
- From prunes to make strings from which fire burns.
- From the grated yolk make wax which is inside the candle.
- Decorate with greens below.
- In a circle lay out the grains of pomegranate, corn and peas.
Salad ready! Prepare a salad “New Year's candle”, it will not only decorate your holiday, but also give invaluable minutes of enjoying its taste. And be sure to try the Raffaello salad and the Festive salad.