Bell peppers for the winter in a sweet marinade are not at all sweet. In this recipe there is also hot pepper, which gives sharpness and sharpness, but a richly sweet marinade complements this taste, and you get a real extravaganza of sensations! And also the spicy aroma of garlic plays its part, and only improves the taste of pepper. Cooking delicious bell peppers for the winter in a sweet marinade is very simple, I will definitely tell you how, in this recipe.
- Sweet pepper - 5 kilograms;
- hot pepper - 2 pods;
- garlic - 4-5 cloves;
- bay leaf - 2 pieces.
- Water - 4 liters;
- sugar - 2 glasses;
- vegetable oil - 2 glasses;
- peppercorns - 5-10 pieces;
- vinegar 9% - 200 milliliters.
Step by step recipe for bell pepper for the winter
- Prepare the fill: dissolve sugar in boiling water, add oil, vinegar, sliced bay leaf and peeled and cut in half along the pods of hot pepper, and garlic, divided into teeth.
- In a boiling pour, lower the bell pepper, let the boil fill and cook the pepper for 10 minutes.
- After that, put the pepper in sterilized jars, fill them with hot fill and roll up.
- Turn the cans upside down and wrap them until they cool completely.
If you want to get even more delicate and refined taste, then instead of sugar you can use honey, and apple vinegar instead of ordinary vinegar. You need to take honey, vegetable oil and vinegar in an equal amount. And then you will have a more refined and refined most delicious bell pepper in the winter.
And try another Bulgarian pepper for the winter in Hungarian.