Bell peppers with chili and garlic, the recipe of which will definitely surprise you. This is not a standard piece of pepper. I would call her pepper pickles for the winter. Bell pepper is spicy, saturated, and what fragrant, beyond words. And we will harvest it in a bucket, pouring chopped garlic and chili. Just imagine how delicious it is!
- sweet pepper - 6 kilograms;
- chopped garlic - 1.5 cups;
- parsley greens optional;
- hot pepper - 3 pods.
- sugar - 700 grams;
- salt - 3 tablespoons;
- vinegar 9% - 700 milliliters;
- vegetable oil - 700 milliliters.
Bell peppers with chili and garlic for the winter. Step by step recipe
- Wash the pepper, cleanse the seeds and stalks. Cut it into several parts as you like.
- Peel and chop the garlic with a garlic or blender.
- Clear hot peppers from seeds and also grind with a blender.
- Put garlic and hot pepper in the prepared container, add sugar, salt, vegetable oil and vinegar. Boil. And in parts, pour sweet pepper into a boiling marinade, boil for 5 minutes.
- Then put the pepper in a bucket or in any other container. Such procedures are done with all the pepper.
- Tamp the peppers very tightly and fill with hot marinade, put a plate on top and oppress. Use a 3-liter jar of water for oppression.
- If you like acidic pepper, add directly to the capacity of vinegar, but you can not do this.
- Pepper is ready in a day, but is stored in a cool place for up to 3 months.
Bell peppers with chili and garlic for the winter are a unique, bright appetizer that will turn any meal into a real holiday. It is incredibly tasty. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try making cabbage with bell pepper for the winter and bell pepper in tomato paste for the winter.