I bring to your attention a good recipe for the best home-made pizza with bacon. Now I know for sure that it’s possible to make delicious pizza at home - and it’s not at all difficult. The result will surprise you: the pizza dough is very tender, airy and thin, appetizing crunchy, and in combination with the awesome filling, you just lick your fingers. I recommend you cook pizza at home according to this wonderful recipe.
For the test:
- 50 milliliters of vegetable oil;
- 500 grams of flour;
- a pinch of salt;
- 300 milliliters of warm water;
- 1 teaspoon of sugar;
- 1 sachet of yeast (12 grams).
- 2 tablespoons of ketchup;
- 1 bell pepper;
- 150 grams of bacon;
- 150 grams of hard cheese.
The best homemade pizza with bacon. Step by step recipe
- To begin with, take water (a little warmer than room temperature), add half the vegetable oil (25 milliliters), add a little flour and knead the dough a little thinner in consistency than on the pancakes.
- Then you need to salt the dough.
- In a dry yeast, put a teaspoon of sugar, add 4 tablespoons of warm water, mix until smooth, put 1 tablespoon of flour, mix again until smooth and pour everything into the dough, mix.
- Add a little flour to the dough and bring to a consistency, like a pancake. Leave the dough in a warm place for about ten minutes.
- Prepare the filling. We take ketchup: it can be used by anyone, based on their tastes. If you want spicy stuffing, then take spicy ketchup, add chopped garlic. You can also use tomatoes instead of ketchup.
- We will prepare bell pepper: it needs to be washed, cleaned from the middle and cut into thin slices.
- Pour the remaining flour onto the work surface, put the dough on it and start kneading.
- If the dough sticks to your hands, add a little flour and mix well.
- Pour the remaining vegetable oil (25 milliliters) onto the desktop, put the dough on it and knead it, trying to mix the oil into the dough. The dough should be dry and not stick to your hands. If it sticks, add quite a bit of flour.
- Sprinkle flour on the table, put the dough on it, sprinkle flour on top and leave for ten minutes.
- Next, we move on to rolling out the dough: roll out the shape and size of your baking dish.
- If you have a small rolling pin, roll the middle of the dough thinner, and leave the edges thicker. Thickness should be 0.5 centimeters.
- We spread the rolled dough on a baking dish, which can be covered with parchment paper or greased with vegetable oil.
- Lubricate the dough with ketchup, spread on top of the bell pepper, add the chopped bacon and sprinkle with hard cheese, grated on a coarse grater (cheese can be spread between the bacon). Put the olives or olives on top.
- In a preheated oven to 200 degrees, set the bake pizza for about twenty minutes.
- Ready pizza can be decorated with chopped herbs.
The best homemade pizza with bacon is ready: you can take the recipe as a basis and add your favorite ingredients. My family and friends are delighted with this yummy: pizza very quickly disappears from the table. On the site "Very tasty" you can find a lot of original pizza recipes.