If you want to surprise and delight your family with a quick and uncomplicated dish, then these bomb pies are just for you! The recipe is very simple, the composition of the ingredients is available to everyone, but it turns out so delicious that even a regular everyday evening will seem like a holiday! In our pies we will add tomatoes, garlic and feta cheese to the filling. It will be amazing. Be sure to cook, do not regret it!
- a glass of boiling water;
- flour - 3-3.5 cups;
- sunflower oil - 4 tablespoons;
- salt and sugar one teaspoon each.
- tomatoes - 5 pieces;
- cottage cheese or feta cheese - 200 grams;
- garlic - a couple of cloves;
- greens and salt.
Vegetable oil for frying.
Pies bomber. Step by step recipe
- Mash cottage cheese or feta cheese with a fork. Chop the garlic through the garlic. Finely chop the greens. Mix everything and salt.
- Cut the tomatoes into small circles.
- Pour boiling water into a bowl, add salt and sugar, mix until completely dissolved. Add vegetable oil and flour. Knead the dough. Add some flour if necessary.
- The dough should not be too steep. It will turn out quite soft and will not stick to your hands. Let the test brew for half an hour.
- Divide the dough into two pieces and roll both pieces into a thin layer.
- Put circles of tomatoes on the dough, not too thick, three centimeters - the perfect distance!
- On top of tomatoes - cheese filling.
- Cover with a second rolled sheet of dough.
- With a glass that fits in diameter, cut the circles along the contour of each tomato.
- Take a deep frying pan, heat sunflower oil in it. Fry the pies on both sides until cooked.
- Place the pies on a paper towel to remove excess fat.
So our tomato bomb pies are ready for you to enjoy!
"Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the pies fried with onions, rice and eggs and crispy pies with cabbage "Cigarettes".