Stewed pumpkin with vegetables is a very satisfying and at the same time quite light dish. Healthy food for the whole family, including for children. This dish can be prepared for breakfast or dinner. And if you add meat or rice to the pumpkin, for example, then it will turn out a full dinner.
- pumpkin - 300 grams;
- tomatoes - 2 pieces;
- potatoes - 2 pieces;
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 piece;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- sour cream - 200 grams;
- cooking oil for frying;
- salt to taste.
Braised pumpkin with vegetables. Step by step recipe
- Wash the pumpkin, peel it, cut into a cube. Fry until half cooked in vegetable oil.
- Put the pumpkin in the stewpan, add sour cream, diced tomatoes, and pepper. Simmer over low heat.
- Peel and chop potatoes and carrots not too finely and fry in vegetable oil.
- Add potatoes to the stewpan too. All salt to taste. When the pumpkin and potatoes are ready - remove from heat.
- You can not fry vegetables, immediately cook in a bowl with thick walls, first put the potatoes, then the rest of the vegetables and only at the end sour cream.
Serve the dish hot, garnish with fresh vegetables and herbs. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the amber pumpkin with dried fruits, cooked in a slow cooker, and honey pumpkin.