Stewed vegetables, the recipe of which may vary in composition, are the most common way to achieve the desired result during the preparation of a tasty and healthy side dish. It is this method that most housewives prefer.
How to cook stewed vegetables?
Consistently figure out how to cook stewed vegetables will help the recommendations of culinary experts:
- hard-peeled vegetables are preferably left completely unpeeled;
- some types of vegetables (eggplant, zucchini) can be pre-soaked in salt water to obtain a milder taste;
- during the preparation of any stew with vegetables, it is recommended to use various broths.
- tomatoes - 3-4 pieces;
- herbs are spicy;
- eggplant - a couple of pieces;
- peas - 100 grams;
- a piece of butter;
- dry spices;
- an Apple;
Stewed recipes for vegetables. Step by step recipe
- Eggplant completely cleanse all seeds and ponytails. Dice.
- Zucchini and carrots are peeled, grated. Sprinkle with black pepper. Onions are cut in half rings.
- Cut the apple and celery into slices.
- Potatoes without a peel are divided into equal cubes.
- In a preheated container with vegetable oil spread potatoes and eggplant. They begin to stir.
- Spread the thick of carrots and zucchini. Sprinkle with spices, cover.
- A piece of butter is drowned in a frying pan, a thin layer is laid out on half rings of onion. Celery and green beans fall asleep. Bring to a golden barrel.
- Combine the semi-finished dishes, spread the grated apple. Fall asleep with spices and cubes of tomato. They simmer until the hardest vegetables are fully softened.
Tips for making delicious stewed vegetables
Mastering the basics of culinary art, you must immediately understand the nuances of how to cook stewed vegetables. A side dish of them is able to take on the role of the main saturating component:
- Sifted flour will help save onions from burning.
- The composition of spices includes rosemary, black pepper, paprika, turmeric.
- Butter is introduced at the final stage for a fragrant touch.
Long work with various variations will allow not only to master the classic recipes, but also to perfect the art of the author's recipe. Unusual additional ingredients, such as wine or spicy herbs, will bring the taste association to the desired result. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! We also recommend vegetables in cream cheese sauce and a recipe for baked vegetables.