Bread sticks are a good and quick option in case you run out of bread and you don’t want to run after him to the store. These are universal sticks that will suit any dish and drink. They prepare very quickly - and everyone will be happy with the result.
- dry yeast - 1.5 teaspoons;
- warm water - 170 milliliters;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- sunflower oil - 3 tablespoons;
- flour - 380 grams;
- hard cheese - 150 grams;
- sesame seeds - 2 tablespoons;
- carbonate - 200 grams.
Bread sticks. Step by step recipe
- Prepare the dough: pour heated water into a cup, add dry yeast, salt, sugar there - mix and leave until the yeast starts to work.
- Cut smoked carbonate into small cubes and pour it into a bowl with flour. Then pour in the sunflower oil and begin to knead, forming a dough. The resulting mass is left for 25-30 minutes.
- We take out the dough, roll it into a layer. Sprinkle with grated cheese, sesame seeds on a coarse grater and double it. We roll it back into the formation, doing these steps 4-5 times.
- Cut the rolled layer into small paths and twist them into spirals.
- Spirals spread on a baking sheet and place to bake in the oven with a temperature of 180 degrees: about 15-20 minutes. We get out and serve.
Simple and mouth-watering breadsticks are cooked. They turned out very tasty, satisfying and melting in the mouth. A fresh aroma will immediately attract the whole family to the table.
You can prepare bread sticks with any filling: to your taste. In addition, with various additives and seasonings. You can make sticks as sweet, for milk or tea, or salted, which are well suited to beer. Just consider measures of sugar or salt.
“I love to cook” is always something to surprise you with: it is always appetizing and healthy with us. Your family and friends will always be deliciously fed. Stay with us. And I traditionally wish you bon appetit!