One of my favorite pies, which my grandmother was still preparing, is a bulk pie with cheese. The taste of this cake is just extraordinary. This is one of my favorite recipes, which I have been keeping for many years and pampering this yummy with my relatives.
- flour - one and a half glasses;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- sour cream - one and a half glasses;
- olive oil - 3 tablespoons;
- soda - half a teaspoon;
- vinegar - to extinguish;
- salt to taste;
- cheese - 150 grams.
Bulk cheese pie. Step by step recipe
- Before you start cooking our cake, be sure to sift the flour. So the taste and texture of our cake will be much better.
- Break eggs into a deep plate and add sour cream. Beat thoroughly with a mixer.
- We extinguish soda with vinegar and add to sour cream with eggs.
- Mix and pour the olive oil. If you do not have olive oil - do not worry. Replace it with sunflower.
- Pour salt and flour at the end. Mix well with a mixer so that there are no lumps.
- The dough should turn out like a pancake.
- Pre-grease the baking dish with oil.
- After which we spread half the dough.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese on top and fill with the remaining dough.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees 50 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!
If desired, sausage with cheese can be added to the bulk cake. Well, if suddenly you did not have sour cream, then it can be replaced with kefir. Cook with pleasure with “Delicious.”